Help.....Trying to Post Pics

Gerald

Registered
I've been having a terrible time trying to post pics so I was hoping if I sent a few to 1 of you guys via e-mail you could post them for me under this post for a few opinions.....As you guys know I had plans a few months back to buy a damaged 2000 Busa from a guy here in Maryland whose story got real shakey so I backed out the deal.Before the deal going through I had already purchased a Busa Body set through several different auctions on Ebay during the winter months and had my buddy whose a auto painter sand,prep and paint all except the tank Blue Pearl w/ 3 coats of clear.The tank was brand new and never fueled so I left it original.To me it made no sense to repaint a perfect tank plus depending on what year Busa I end up buying I could sell the tank and get descent money for it in it's original condition if I had to.My question to you guys is (1) Should I replace the big decals on the L&R lowers and tailsection? I've seen a few decal free Busa's lately and they really don't look too hot.

<!--EDIT|Gerald
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117120333 -->

bentvalve@comcast.net ...email them to me, I will host them for you.

you can post them up right here.....just correct the dims on 'em.

Are they huge pics? you can send em my way an I'll see what kinda mojo I can work.

Here ya go, they are Bitmans and I left them like that because they are nice pics,

It will be your bike, so choose the scheme that you works for you.

simply edit the pics in "Paint" and resize them, save tem in a folder on your desktop and hit the browse button right next to where you reply to a post and that should be all you have to do.

Hope this helps, oh and nice pics!!!!

Back