help the devil is choking my busa

don480

Registered
i have a 2001 busa i put the high mount devil dual exhaust on my bike 2 years ago...when i get to 100mph my bike stutters and shakes like it is choking....i have a pc2 on it with a custom map...i have a tre also...k&n airfilter...and have change the spark plugs...i have had this problem since i have put the devil on my bike...i love how the pipes look under the seat of my busa and i really dont like the hmf pipes because they are big and fat compared to the smaller devil pipes...

i have a 2001 busa i put the high mount devil dual exhaust on my bike 2 years ago...when i get to 100mph my bike stutters and shakes like it is choking....i have a pc2 on it with a custom map...i have a tre also...k&n airfilter...and have change the spark plugs...i have had this problem since i have put the devil on my bike...i love how the pipes look under the seat of my busa and i really dont like the hmf pipes because they are big and  fat compared to the smaller devil pipes...
I have an 01 with Devils and I don't have that problem. My HP isn't where it could be, but I also like the look. What did they say when they tuned you scoot?

Might need to get it re-tuned, PM Johnnycheese.  He will know where to start...

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115954580 -->

they did a diagnostic and they said nothing was wrong...i think this only happens when i am riding...so i am assuming it got to be something with the air intake...i read something that said that i need to put a hole on the air box..

If you have to put a hole in your airbox something is wrong.
rock.gif

Back