Help solve the mystery...

LCB

Donating Member
Registered
...and I don't know who sent it. The return address is in AZ and I don't know anyone in Arizona. Inside was an oil filter and 4 quarts of Suzuki 10W-40. Only 3 people on this board know my address and one of them has come down with a sudden case of amnesia... Anyone want to 'fess up or do I have to muss ya up?

Seriously - a heartfelf THANKS to whomever was behind this... I'm all warm -n- fuzzy now.
blush.gif

*My husband is a little suspicious, tho...*

I believe that Santa may have a helper who has an addy in AZ (he is something of a SnowBird)...

Oh, I'm not complaining - far from it. I just want to thank the guilty... I mean thoughtful folks who were so generous! Call me kooky but I have the distinct feeling that more than one person had something to do with this.

Devil Dog - you picked a bad time of year to make a buck off me... I be flat broke right about now!

It came from me to you by another member's recomendation. That person thought you would like this.

Devil Dog is working on coal this year.

Santa

It came from me to you by another member's recomendation. That person thought you would like this.

Devil Dog is working on coal this year.

Santa
I should have known but since others have indicated that their packages came from "Santa", I wasn't sure... Many thanks to you and that special someone who was thinking of me. Heck, everyone here is great! Even Devil Dog - he may seem like a "naughty" one at times but his heart is in the right place.

From our home to yours - We wish every one of you they very best Christmas and a truly wonderful New Year!!!

Back