Help. she threw up today

bigjack7679

Registered
I pulled in the driveway and anitfreeze started to pour out. I believe it was coming out of the left side of the radiator because the left fan was blowing fluid pretty good
Is it safe to assume that the radiator is finished. The bike was not running hot at all. This just happened all of the sudden like wtf. My luck has not been too good this year with the busa. :banghead::banghead:

Well, I'm blessed that it happened in my driveway

photo 1 (3).jpg

photo 2 (4).jpg

photo 3 (3).jpg

Check to see if a hose came off or you rubbed a hole in it with the fairing,once you pull the fairings you will find the problem.

Looks like someone never potty trained their busa :laugh: I agree with jwest. If it never showed hot, it's most likely a hose that came lose or sprung a leak.

Check to see if a hose came off or you rubbed a hole in it with the fairing,once you pull the fairings you will find the problem.

Well it looks like that's what I will be doing this weekend. Time to put Blanca fairing removal video to use

There is a hole that goes through the top of the radiator. Something must have flew in there mighty hard to do that. Any suggestion on deals for a good radiator?

Back