help please!!!!

busaridernl

Registered
i am looking for someone with a 04 or close to that to possibly take a picture of the wires that connect into the gauge cluster or send me a print out of what wire connects to what pin. i need to match the wire color to the proper pin. i am missing the connector and all the wires are loose. i cannot find schematics to help me with this problem so i figure if some one has an old harness or is doing some work on their bike they could send me a pic of what it looks like........that will give me something to go by!

sorry new at this site.........what do you mean bump it and how do i do that! :)

Just post something in the thread and it will move that thread to the top of the other threads. Usually only threads on the first page are reviewed for the most part. :guitar:

man I sooo wanted to make a refrence to the rocky horror picture show. But I just couldn't do it to a new member. A bump just puts a thread back to the top by posting.:welcome:

I just pulled mine Sunday. Here you go.

100_5155.JPG

100_5158.JPG

i juust looked at the download manual and section 7 and 8 are not there! you said 8-15 and 8-18........i cannot see those sections! it goes from 6 to 9

Back