HELP PLEASE MY 2000 gen 1 Busa in pieces!!!!

swerve1

Registered
I was doing 2nd gear clutch ups 2 1/2 qts low on oil all the sudden I had No power what so ever sputtering at 3, 4000rpms oil light flashing keeps dying..... I pulled over had to use the gas to start it and I heard something snap and start clanging around so I shut it down quickly!!! Since then ive pulled the motor looking for broken rods or pistons and found nothing all in good shape no metal shavings anywhere. wtf???????? could it be "HELP"

Welcome to the oRg!! Hopefully someone will come along soon enough to offer up more help!!

Noises like that should tell you the obvious ... like you're looking in the wrong place.
You say you pulled the engine, but to what degree have you torn it down? pull the head, dropped the oil pan, rolled it around on the floor?
Is that bad punctuation or are you telling us you were doing clutch ups running 2 1/2 qts low?

Have you looked at the starter? I've heard using the gas while starting can cause the starter to explode. I don't remember the reason, and I'm sure it's way out there to think that may be the problem, but sometimes the problem is unrelated to what should be obvious.

Thats crazy ive done just about everything else but pull the oil pan! Ill check that 2morrow and let u know what I find. This is my first engine tear down! Thanks

I took the starter cap off and checked it out. Ill investigate that a lil further 2morrow as well thanks bud.

I found piece of metal in the oil pan very thin and shredded! Still havnt located the source! Ive torn the engine down to the lower upper engine case wher the starter sits on top of.....sorry I dont know the correct name its my first time im a virgin. Still havnt pull the clutch basket all the way out yet!

Are all of my cylinders pose 2move nice and easy? 1of them seems 2be tougher! ?

I found piece of metal in the oil pan very thin and shredded! Still havnt located the source! Ive torn the engine down to the lower upper engine case wher the starter sits on top of.....sorry I dont know the correct name its my first time im a virgin. Still havnt pull the clutch basket all the way out yet!

Are all of my cylinders pose 2move nice and easy? 1of them seems 2be tougher! ?

Can you post a pic of the metal shaving you found?

-THE MENACE

Guessing that by now you've figured out the source of the shrapnel? My guess is a spun bearing.
With the head removed the cylinders should move with minimal but equal amounts of resistance.
Any abnormal wear pattern in any of the cylinders?

Post up some pics, we love pics!!

Im new on here I cant figure out a damn thing lol hold on ill try!!!! yes spun bearings crank is shot outta tolerance and 1 rod :(

IN ALL RESPECT.....:rulez:...DON'T RIDE 2 1/2 QUARTS LOW!!!!! Some people just don't Fuc*in' get it!..WTF????? :banghead: "If I wrote exactly what I'm feeling right now, I'd probably be banned.....Sorry Guys and Gals, Had To Vent..:bowdown:

Bro my bike was burnn oil a qrt a week and sometimes more depending on how I ride..inside the engine cumn out the tail pipe! Thanks 4ur concern though help me get replacement parts or keep it moving please.

here is a pic of the shreads u asked 4!!!

tn.jpg

I was doing 2nd gear clutch ups 2 1/2 qts low on oil all the sudden I had No power what so ever sputtering at 3, 4000rpms oil light flashing keeps dying..... I pulled over had to use the gas to start it and I heard something snap and start clanging around so I shut it down quickly!!! Since then ive pulled the motor looking for broken rods or pistons and found nothing all in good shape no metal shavings anywhere. wtf???????? could it be "HELP"

Bro my bike was burnn oil a qrt a week and sometimes more depending on how I ride..inside the engine cumn out the tail pipe! Thanks 4ur concern though help me get replacement parts or keep it moving please.

WOW:banghead:

Back