Help Out A Fellow Member

Jruff

Registered
Well I'm sure you have noticed Johnny Cheese has kinda disappeared. Johnny is a friend of mine and is pretty discouraged after the theft of his bikes from the shop. I'm trying to raise some money to help get him back one bike. If you can anything would help, if you cannot please help spread the link that would be a big big help. If any of you know him he is the kind of person the deserves this. Thanks
https://www.gofundme.com/BonnevilleBound

I would agree why close shop? No insurance? I havent seen the cheese here in years and years.

Well I'm sure you have noticed Johnny Cheese has kinda disappeared. Johnny is a friend of mine and is pretty discouraged after the theft of his bikes from the shop. I'm trying to raise some money to help get him back one bike. If you can anything would help, if you cannot please help spread the link that would be a big big help. If any of you know him he is the kind of person the deserves this. Thanks
https://www.gofundme.com/BonnevilleBound
Hi jruff. I would like to help all I can as I am bulding an LSR bike my self. Please call me at 774-328-2265.

They stole his turbo Hayabusa Copper Top his pride and joy and his other bike. They pealed open the side of the building left Fred Vances land speed bike and other customers bikes alone. They just targeted Johnny and pushed customers bikes out of the way to get his, it had to be someone he knows. I think that what bothers him so much. He was so disillusioned he packed up everything closed the shop, he did not go to Bonneville this year i tried to get him to go to the texas mile but he's kinda down in the dumps. So I'm trying to raise some money to at least replace Copper Top and hopefully a turbo setup to try to get him back in the groove and get the shop back or at least tuning again. The equipment went in storage Thanks Sputter

You are welcome sir! I have never met Johnny, but I am way too familiar with what he is feeling. I will leave it at that! I am not done, just for now. Maybe you might think about changing the title to the thread? I passed over it several times. Maybe " Help Johnny Cheese ". 180 people donate 100.00 and you are on your way. The hard part is repairing the inner damage if you can.

I had just finished posting on another thread about people not supporting or helping out when I opened yours. Coincidence? Not hardly! Best wishes for Johnny!!!!

Happy to give what I can, I received some great support from this site in getting my recovered bike back up and running.

Metric03 thanks and you are right every little bit helps and like I said even if anyone can help by posting the link that would help too. I'm also thinking about some incentives starting with a low mileage 1975 Elsinore and trying to see what else I can come up with

Metric03 thanks and you are right every little bit helps and like I said even if anyone can help by posting the link that would help too. I'm also thinking about some incentives starting with a low mileage 1975 Elsinore and trying to see what else I can come up with

CR125??

It's the mr enduro version 2700 miles. I know where the bike has been since new. It's a real 2700 mile bike

IMG_3363.JPG

get with a local uhaul dealer that's local..... whoever stole it is no PRO.... they left thousands and thousands of dollars on the table,,,, just took the one bike.. that means that they didn't ride the damn thing... probably wasn't a pickup truck job anyway.. he was TARGETED.... get with a private detective.... or just DO IT YOURSELF.... UHAUL.... take fifty bucks and try to get some information... put your ear to the street. this is solvable.

Everyone who donated on this site I am shutting down the go fund me due to lack of interest I am refunding you money even what go fund me took. Pay pal is easy for me. PM me your email or paypal info I'm going to transfer the money to paypal and pay everyone. Thanks to those who did try to help, there are still some good people around

I have sent PM to pay people back I do not know who Luke is please contact me to get you repaid

Back