help needed new to busas 2006 hayabusa limited edition stall when goin to stop

jmart125

Registered
HI EVRYONE: new to busa and new to the forum
i just purchase a 2006 busa limited edition ,the corncern is that when i goin to a stop bike stall out
any help will be apreciate!!!!!!!:please:

Welcome to the oRg. Most likely the idle needs to be adjusted. There is no exterior adjustment, lift he tank and turn the knob. You should be around 1150 to 1200, anything lower will cause the bike to stall when you are at an idle. Idle adjustment is located on the right(throttle) side of the TB's. :welcome: The left side(clutch) is where the fast idle is adjusted.

Hey guys thanks for your help
And thanks for the welcome to the forum.. I will try the idle adjustment this weekend to see how go. It will be a project for me
But I dnt quit that easy.. I will post a pic of the bike as soon I learn how to do it from the iPhone
Once again thank you

Welcome to the oRg. Most likely the idle needs to be adjusted. There is no exterior adjustment, lift he tank and turn the knob. You should be around 1150 to 1200, anything lower will cause the bike to stall when you are at an idle. Idle adjustment is located on the right(throttle) side of the TB's. :welcome: The left side(clutch) is where the fast idle is adjusted.

actually,on a Gen I they are both brake side.

RSD.

check clutch lever to make sure u can pull the clutch in far enough to not drag. if its dragging it can kill the motor when slowing down

Good suggestions, but on my '06 I took a long screwdriver and went right in under the tank without removing a thing or raising the tank. The original adjustment was a Cadillac but I only adjusted my idle once in a 36K mile period. What I'm saying is if you have a long shank screwdriver I would save my money it's really that simple, even for me.

I had the exact problem with my 06 LE and had to get the idle adjusted and that should take care of it.

welcome and first check idle ...if when warm its lower than 1k...bring it up...i have a 06le and i need to adjust mine too its been dropping to about 800...but it never stalls on me.

Back