Help needed buying some parts in the USA please

JohnnyDangerous

Registered
Guys Im trying to buy parts in the US for my Busa that will need to be sent to the UK and im having a real hard time getting anywhere, Ebay sellers either will not ship to the UK or want ridiculous amounts of money to do so, I tried to get Ball Z to upholster my seats and they tell me I have to pay for new seats and sell mine in the UK !!!!!!!! thats ridiculous, they must accept seats from all over the US by courier, it will be the same courier who delivers my seats. I need some kind US citizen to help me, either I can buy stuff and have it sent to him or her or paypal $$$ for you to buy it for me, I would it appears need to send my seats to them to then forward to say new image etc. I have done this for people before in various parts of the world and if there is any way for me to repay the favor of course I will. Can anybody help ??????:banghead:

Pashnit

Site sponsor, and great to deal with.
He'll ship to you and he sells New Image seats.

I did look on his site and doesnt even list seats but thats great he seems to get a good reception and thats good enough for me.

im sure Josh at Ballz would work something out with you, if Tim from Pashnit doesnt have what you want let me know, i will be your middle man so to speak, i live pretty close to Ballz also, both of these guys are great sponsers of this sight.

Thanks Mo, I dont understand the problem with sending my seats thru BallZ they are saying its the problem sending them back !!!! So whats the diff sending new ones or my old ones ?? heres a copy of the e.mail I got

We do not know what you referring to as fas a way bill is concerned. We use UPS and USPS for shipping services Only on international shipments. The seats are not made at our shop. We are the distributor for them. The upholster shop has a strict procedure in which they are to be ordered. This is to avoid confusion or mistakes and keep everything safe & secure for the buyer and seller. Example of an order: When the upholster is done with a seat order and its convienient for him he goes to the local shipping services in his town and ships the order out . Then he bills us for the shipping. Then he emails us the tracking #.

There is no way to know for sure when your seat would be done just a range of the date. He does not guarantee a specific day just an approximate time of how long it takes him to do the order. Then weight and price very.
It would be to much trouble for him to try and contact you to tell you "it is done now and you can have someone pick it up during …….days and between……. hours." Then he would have to make a trip to get it weighed. So he would have to see if the shipping service down the road would be willing to let him use their scale even though he wasn't using them to ship the box.
Then he would have to go somewhere to get a box. (he gets them at the Shipping service for free when he ships them there) He doesn't have a scale to weigh them. Also if the incoming package from you incures taxes or dutie charge we would need to arrange payment from you for that amount. Can you now understand the advantage to just purchasing outright and selling your stockers locally?

As for the exhaust plug it would not ship from the same place all our billet parts are at our MO locations not the Upholstery shop in another state. If purchased outright we can ship the peg plug to the upholstery shop and have him ship it out along with your seats. When sending yours in I think it will be do complicated for all of us to process the order.

Kind Regards,
Josh Hill
888-511-BIKE (2453)
International 00+1-816-539-0123
Fax: 866-496-4657
www.BallZmotorsports.com

Is there any particular reason a a moderator has to approve a post before it goes up? I thought that was like the first 10posts etc.I was going to print my experience with Ball Z which is far from confidence inspiring, Tim has not got back to me yet so I hope hes just busy.

Is there any particular reason a a moderator has to approve a post before it goes up? I thought that was like the first 10posts etc.I was going to print my experience with Ball Z which is far from confidence inspiring, Tim has not got back to me yet so I hope hes just busy.

Tim is really reliable and trustworthy. He will take care of you. You should also give a call to New image. They are about an hour and a half drive from me and I am planning to do my seats on my gen II with them. Google new image seats.

Received Tims PM and its great to find someone so helpfull, already replied and will be dealing with him for sure, I will prob still need to take up MO-busa's kind offer of being middle man as i may need to buy some stuff off E.bay, thanks again guys and thanks Tim for the comprehensive PM.

Back