HELP !!!?? NEED MORE ROOM ..Motorcycle Paddock Central Stand Side Lift ....

Duke1340

Registered
Trying to find out which side stand/dolly will work on my Gen 2 Busa ....Im seeing that the Bursing will Work but I dont want to pay the $600 for it ..What other Stands just like it will work and at a cheaper price !!!!??? Seeing alot of talk of the Black widow version but no reviews on whether it works on my bike !!

The stands are the same, they just use different brackets/pins that mount the bike to the stand itself. Of course there are difference between the brands themselves(parts don't interchange between companies).
You can buy one stand, and it comes with the mounting brackets for the specific bike you request. You can then buy other mounting brackets for other bikes if you want.
I have a Bursig, I bought it for my gen2 Busa. I then traded the Busa for a B-King. All I needed to make the Busa bracket work on the B-King was to turn one pin down to a smaller diameter in the lathe.
There was a review here somewhere on the other 2 stands similar to the Bursig, One brand had a Busa mount available, and the other didn't at that time.
I'll look and see if I can find the thread, but the search function here is almost useless.

Thanks Sixpacks577.... I've been looking all week and all I got was confused !! I just know that I have a Budget per my Wife and I need Room !!! lol

Back