HELP!  Trouble shoot, fuel injector #, legal ?

SSKILLZ

Registered
Fuel injector...I got the #s OF19 & BBSA off of it. Is that correct for a 2000 Hayabusa?

So, Ive got this issue that the dealer cant find, I cant find, my friends cant find. My bike runs like crap. The dealer went through the basics including all filters. I went through and replaced the plugs, and pulled coil packs today while the bike was running. All seemed fine in the ignition. Ive replaced the computer. No help. Ive connected and disconnected the Power Programmer...no help. The bike wont hold a decent idle unless I crank it up over 1500. The bike stalls (everytime) I let off the gas while riding. I have to launch it above 2500 to make it go, without stalling. Very erradic.

What the heck can I look for?
rock.gif
Its running very rich by the way, burn your eyes...flame out the tail pipe kinda rich. Thats why I asked about the fuel injector.

Legal question. So I bought this bike a couple months ago off of a "friend", aquaintance really. He said great condition, blah blah blah, only been down in the garage, etc etc. Promised to have a basic tune up and check up done. Well, the day I got the bike, the problems started. At first it would only do what I said above...once it got warm. Now it always does it. Ive had to haev it towed 3 times now because of it, and in 2 months Ive racked up a mere 25 miles, and that was just trying to get it to the shop. Upon taking the farings off...he lied, its been down multiple times, semi-hard. The valves look like ass, and a few friends say it looks like its been sprayed on pretty hard. Maybe thats why its rich? He promised to send me the rear seat hump...he hasnt. In AZ, I believe the law to be...a verbal contract/agreement can hold up in court. He sold me a junk bike, with false information. Do I have a leg to stand on here to get my $ back??

Please...any help is appreciated!

Can't help much w/ the legal end. If the bike was runnin' nos before chances are the pwr cmdr is set waaaaay rich. I would disconnect all the aftermarket electronics, ie... PC3, Tre, NX controller if there is one still on there. Then I would start from there.

also check your airbox. It sounds like someone may have been playin' around with it. If it's real rich and you need to rev it constantly to keep it from stallin' its probably not getting air or the airbox is not buliding pressure

Cant help on the legal aspect... Get with you "friend" and ask him "What the crap?"

Id disconnect the after market stuff and start there....did you ever get your hump???

Be safe

guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

If he is your fried make him help you get the bike correct. Ask questions to narrow the problem down. Did he use the NOS right before you picked up the BIKE?? Does it sound like it is hitting all cyclinders even?? Yes check your air filter and box. What color is the smke coming out??

Back