HELP, my speedo and all my gauges quit

macon454

181.552 mph Texas mile on a B-King 3/28/09, AKA "C
Donating Member
Registered
Speedo, fuel, tach Hung at 1,500, temp Hung about half way, and yes I have HID lights, and have had them for the last 10,000 miles and no problems , will the fan still work without temp gauge working? I am at a bike rally and need to figure it out, it mite be a bit before I respond. Wat do I need to do besides get rid of these POS hids? Thanks for any help

Sent from Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Unplug the Lo Beam HID, and see if everything cycles correctly. It's a noise issue, make sure cluster connector is in good.

The cluster receives signals from the ECU. The fan is controlled directly by a thermo switch that connects to a relay and operates the fan. You should be good to go.

Just got home, thanks Robert for the help, so far was able to unhook the battery for a few minutes and hook it back up and everything works now, don't know how long it will last though, I will check the things you mentioned as soon as our races are over this weekend, also when got home noticed a nail in tire so pulled it and plugged it so we could cruise back to rally in the morning, and heard more air leaking and got to looking and had a steeple about a foot from where nail was, lol, so I plugged it also. Wow Wat a day. Lol glad I will be on the dirt bike the rest of weekend

Sent from Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Back