Help Me With Accessories Please?

Sputter

Registered
image.jpeg
I purchased some accessories the middle of last year and haven't opened the box yet. I think I forgot what it was. Should I open it, or wait for summer? I may need a manual to try and figure out?

Semi did that same thing one time, bought stuff for two years and threw it in a box each time. He spent a week at the house and we installed a lot of stuff. Open it up.

Hey Brah,
I'll give you my address in Hawaii & pay for the shipping & send you a picture of what it looks like on my bike. Aloha.

Looks like a puppy to me... or maybe a snow shoe?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I kinda remember it's a fancy exhaust system. But it has some strange looking pieces? Gonna have to get a manual to find where they go!

Semi did that same thing one time, bought stuff for two years and threw it in a box each time. He spent a week at the house and we installed a lot of stuff. Open it up.
Actually have 2 unopened boxes, the first one had a forked thingy in it which looks like it hooks to the back tire and shock absorber? I also have a pretty good pile of stuff I have opened. :thumbsup:

image.jpeg
Well guys here it is all unpacked, spread out. I am gonna need a picture book to figure where it all goes , lol. What beautiful craftsmanship! Can't believe I let it sit from July before opening it !thank you Frank and Richard!!!

They should give you a "most patient man" award!
Was a bit silly on my part as how the box was scrunched. Richard done a fabulous job packing though. Just been gathering pieces thought it is time to take a breather from work and get some work done on this project.

Enjoy... it is a poorly kept secret that I enjoy taking stuff apart even more than I enjoy riding!

Back