Help me test the new post / mark as read

I spoke with the developers and they changed a few things too... It used to be that if you made a post you as the person that entered it could go click the new post button and see the thread or post you just made in the list. The developers decided that if you were the person that typed out the comment or started the thread then it really wasn't a new post so it should not be added to the list, you just entered it right? I get the logic behind the change but its frustrating when they make changes like that after you have used the software and formed habits...

Sorry I didn't see this. The thread I started says exactly this.
Tell the developers I have a lot of :guns: and would like it back the way it used to be.
My post is new to everyone else so it belongs in the 'what's new' column. Are these developers related to politicians?

i have refreshed 3x this morning via (new post) and so far it's working (crossing my fingers let me give it a day or so).....

Sorry I didn't see this. The thread I started says exactly this.
Tell the developers I have a lot of :guns: and would like it back the way it used to be.
My post is new to everyone else so it belongs in the 'what's new' column. Are these developers related to politicians?

Given the situation, it's no wonder that the thread missed your eyes... :thumbsup:

i have refreshed 3x this morning via (new post) and so far it's working (crossing my fingers let me give it a day or so).....

Well crap (arrgh), in IE New post button still returns "NO MATCHES" but FF will....so the answer is no still not working right Doug sorry...

Back