Help me please!!!

furbyzx7

Registered
OK here is the deal, 04 busa, sent to a shop, had turbo kit installed and tunes, bike ran 2 passes, turbo cooked and locked up for some reason,bike sat all year, i have an aeromotive tsunami fuel pump, rc injectors, aeromotive regulataor, velocity fuel rail, and " from what i was told" reprogrammed stock computer" ... i decided to put my bike back stock, so i pulled all the turbo stuff off....... left the fuel system and " reprogramed" computer on,,,, now i start my bike it idles, but when you give it gas it spits and sputters and throws long flames and sounds like its in the rev limiter at about 1500 rpms..... could it be my computer not reading correctly? or has anyone had this problem before??? too much fuel? i mean its bad completely not rideable,,,,,and the shop cut a rectangle out of my computers cover and did something inside if you are holding the computer there the plugs are facing down , the cut would be at the top right corner? has anyone seen this done before??? i just wanna ride my bike please help... if i do need a stock computer, can i keep my rc 60,lb injectors? any info would be helpful... thanks

Welcome!

:welcome:

I would suspect if you want to go back to stock, you would have to go all the way.
From your description, I would suspect a new ECU, and stock injectors would fix the problem.
Good luck!

if you removed the turbo, put ALL the stock stuff back on.. the stock injectors work just fine and so why torment yourself trying to tune a non-stock injector?

Get a stock computer and just keep all that modified stuff together with the turbo..

BTW.. to kill a turbo that fast only 2 things come to mind.. lack of oil or foreign material went through the thing.. oil is the most likely I think..

yeah the journal bearing piece of crap turbo was junk,,, i got railed bad by the dude that did the tuning and stuff on it.... its been a bad deal since day one, he kept all my stock stuff, i have nothing left, im trying to find the stock stuff... now... can my computer be reprogramed to stock again? if you know anyone that needs a complete turbo kit with a brand new precision 60/61 turbo, all the piping and fuel system ill sell it cheap.. you get the old turbo and the new on... the new one has never been ran and you can call precision to get the specs of it ,,, ill dump it cheap, i just want it gone,,, i paid 1500 for the new turbo itself, ill take that for the the whole shabang, and someones stock fuel system and computer... my bike went 8.70 wiht a 240 lb rider on it when it ran good.. all the old turbo stuff only has maybe 300 ,iles on it my bike only has 3500 on it total.... plus its been sitting for a year and a half or so.. i have pics will be posting them on here tonight or tomorrow... lemme know

if you removed the turbo, put ALL the stock stuff back on.. the stock injectors work just fine and so why torment yourself trying to tune a non-stock injector?

Get a stock computer and just keep all that modified stuff together with the turbo..

BTW.. to kill a turbo that fast only 2 things come to mind.. lack of oil or foreign material went through the thing.. oil is the most likely I think..
Yep it got starved for oil. Unless it was a bad turbo from the get-go, it sounds like the oil feed line was hooked up wrong ::9
Honestly I would have just finished up the turbo install...but thats just me ;)
Its strange its acting so bad off idle.....thats way below where the boost comes on, it should be mapped decent enough to run fine down low. Def sounds fuel related, maybe an FMU prob from sitting? I would pull all the turbo related fuel stuff off and go back to stock like others have suggested tho, if you're done with the turbo idea :thumbsup:

lol.... yeah all the turbo stuff is off.. i ve been down too long and dont wanna mess with it, my new turbo is much larger than the one that was originally on my bike and i dont wanna deal wiht tuning it all and it sp[ending any more down time, its nice out i wanna ride, ive got fast cars if i wanna go fast, so im not too concerned with it anymore... i just wanna ride,,,, thats why im goin bone stock again....i just dont care...its amazing how fast you cna change your mind by gettin a bad taste of something i remember when i first got the turbo stuff on it originally, i was hyped, then this happened and i dont care to see another a day in my life...that fast lol.....

Back