help me Narc....

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I use to be able to add my voice to disc's I was burning using SoundBlaster Recorder....I dont have that now....I have....blah blah blah.....help Narc...

windows comes with sound recorder. If you have a mic hooked up, hit the record button and talk away. When you save it, it will save in WAV format... Which is fine for CD playback. Include the file in your library to cut to CD.

Lemme know if you have issues beyond this... I am not including mental in that statement!

( ;

Peace out bro, Ripper.

Lemme know if you have issues beyond this...  I am not including mental in that statement!

( ;

Peace out bro, Ripper.
yer a funny guy Rip..."I like you...that is why I am going to___"

fill in the blank....

its a line from Commando , starring everyone's favourite Austrian .
John Matrix (Arnold) says, "I like you Sully... That's why I'm going to kill you last."

Later on, John is holding Sully by one leg over a cliff and asks, "remember when I said I would kill you last Sully?"

Sully cries, "Yeah, yeah... That's right Matrix! You did."

John replies, "I lied." And let's him go.

RSD, Here is another Arnie movie quote...

Mark Kaminsky (Arnold) shows a cop his fake ID and the cop asks "Joseph P Brennan. What does the P stand for?"

Mark replies, "     !"

For 5 points, what was his response?  And, for bonus points, what was the movie title?

-Rip.

you give up or what?
o ya....ya got me....I could research up the answer on the net,but that wouldn't be fair.
5 points = Pussy!
Bonus points = Raw Deal

( ;

Have a good one man.
Raw Deal......shid....aaagghhhh....

I should have givin' it more thought....

I still remember the big line for the trailer when they were advertising that movie....

"Nobody gives Shwartzenneger a RAW DEAL "....

I love that movie....good 1 Von.....

Back