Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Casper

• Stay-Puff (Ghostbusters)

• Total voters

Cipher Complete

Registered
Alright, so every bike I have ever owned, I have named, but currently I am at a loss for my new to me LE. My VFR was Cliffrod, because it was a big, red, dog. My ZX-10R was B.A. Barakas because it was black and abusive, and my Green ZX-6R was Shrek, for obvious reasons. O'Ren Isii was already taken, so feel free to vote, or throw in any suggestions of your own.
Thanks

Cipher -
This will sounds strange, but hold off on naming her just yet. She will tell you her name when she's ready... it will just hit you. Might be an all powerful name like Thor - or a frumpy name like Bessie (mine), but something will happen and the name will become clear...
thumbs-up.gif

how about a pic to stew the creative thoughts.
rock.gif

MC, thats deep my bike still has no name.
cool.gif

Cipher -
This will sounds strange, but hold off on naming her just yet.  She will tell you her name when she's ready... it will just hit you.  Might be an all powerful name like Thor - or a frumpy name like Bessie (mine), but something will happen and the name will become clear...
thumbs-up.gif
+1

It will whisper it into your ear.

Cipher -
This will sounds strange, but hold off on naming her just yet.  She will tell you her name when she's ready... it will just hit you.  Might be an all powerful name like Thor - or a frumpy name like Bessie (mine), but something will happen and the name will become clear...
thumbs-up.gif
Exactly.

Cipher -
thumbs-up.gif
I don't think I could hear her whisper her name... I'm usually laughing, screaming or cursing inside my helmet when on the Busa...
Needless to say, she remains unnamed...

Cipher -
thumbs-up.gif
I don't think I could hear her whisper her name... I'm usually laughing, screaming or cursing inside my helmet when on the Busa...
you gotta pay more attention to her..

(typical man..
laugh.gif
)

I agree...let her come up with her own name. And how can we even think of helping when there is no pic??

1zhelp.gif

Cipher -
thumbs-up.gif

(typical man..
laugh.gif
)
lurk.gif
this oughta get good

Cipher -
thumbs-up.gif

(typical man..
laugh.gif
)
Brenda - play nice!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Mine has been named Shadowfax. As in the great white Stallion from Tolkeins Lord of the Rings. Fastest stallion in the world, it was said to have such power that when it ran, the earth turned under its feet.
smile.gif

Back