Help me name my busa

teezy

Registered
Im so blank!! I cant think of nothing

image-90.jpg

Go outside and get you a microfiber towel and your favorite polish. Spend some time wiping her down and listen. She will tell you her name.

I can't help with a name but i can hear it whispering things like;

I am a clean survivor - please don't hacksaw my fenders and put a bunch of aftermarket money on top of me that will scar me the rest of my life.

I want my reflectors back and all i ask is you keep a good battery in me and good fluids.

It went on to say if you prefer me to live at a home in central Oklahoma, just ship me there. There's a guy there that wants me. The bike is serious on the Oklahoma thing. I could just hear that, in it's voice

You can't think of nothing , so how about "Nada" cause that means nothing and Nada thing will beat it !

Fer cryin' out loud, Suzuki already named your bike. It's even on the title and registration.
It's HAYABUSA already.

But if you insist on callin' it Sally or Fred or something, it's alright by me. I confess: I just don't get the personification of cars, trucks, bikes...or things mechanical. But then again, boats have been receiving "names" for thousands of years. Why not motorcycles, too?

???

Nobody can name her but you. Otherwise, it wont feel as personal, knowing someone else named your baby...

If you cant think of anything, I suggest thinking of a list of adjectives that describe her, and putting them into a foreign language translator. I named my 08 Niouriki, which in japanese means "herculean strength"... not sure where it got the herculean part, but it was close to what I was searching for, and sounded cool.

Give it time, it'll come to you. I bought mine in December, and it sat in the garage for 4 months while I tried to come up with something. Nothing came to mind, then the first attempt at WOT the only thing going through my head was "good golly miss molly!" She's been Molly ever since :thumbsup:

alot of good ideas!!

I have tried for some time!! Nothing so far has real stuck to it!! Just doesnt feel right!!

I call mine Godzilla, because when I grab some throttle, all i hear is B-O-C :guitar:

Give it time, it will come to you...

well since you have the slowest color, don't name her dealing anything with speed, just kidding man:lol:.....my wife calls her my Mistress, since i ride her just as much as i ride my wife:laugh: :welcome::welcome::welcome: to the org

My wife asked me what I named her... I told her I didnt. She said "so we will call it LaFonda"

WTF???

Back