help me find this link

baleibec

Donating Member
Registered
someone posted a link that showed leds installed abouve the headlights inside the housing. i think they were stock for an infinity or somthing. i just got hids installed, but have those damn amber lights on the corner, cant find the link now:banghead:

Hey, Bale...I got my LED replacement lights at AutoZone for $9.99. I'm not joking. OK, actually, it was Pep Boys. Still not joking, though.

Don't order them for twice that price on that site... The owner of that site, himself, told me where to go to get them faster. They're the same bulb.

I put a thread up about the HID's, as well, and there's information on what specific bulb to ask your auto-partz person for.

Check it...

Last edited:
Hey, Bale...I got my LED replacement lights at AutoZone for $9.99. I'm not joking. OK, actually, it was Pep Boys. Still not joking, though.

Don't order them for twice that price on that site... The owner of that site, himself, told me where to go to get them faster. They're the same bulb.

I put a thread up about the HID's, as well, and there's information on what specific bulb to ask your auto-partz person for.

Check it...

HE'S RIGHT!!! I made that mistake already myself, and SCAR, being the kind soul he is
:moon: informed me of the same thing.......THE DAY AFTER I PLACED MY ORDER :alcoholic:4 !! Thanks Scar, here's something for you brother :smileyexhibit: :laugh:

Last edited:
Back