Help me decide on color and paint type!!

rashad

Registered
I am thinking of just painting and fixing the scratches that I bought my bike with..

That way It is mine and custom. I really like the stock blue and silver look..but seems NO ONE will trade me fairings and cash (if they were wanting to paint theirs for example, mine would be perfect)..

So I might as well just paint what I got.

I have the silver frame and swingarm... What colors look good with that?? And kandy, or metallic etc?

do this and you will get heads turning beleave me :whistle:

001.jpg

well i pride my self on being different and standing out. Even tho I am a guy i went with kandy purple passion from house of kolors and gold with a little flake. Trust me every one i know spots me. I am stationed in NC but my family lives in charlottesville, Va i stopped at a rest stop 2hrs from home and my cell started ringing. I had been spotted and word traveled back home that i was almost home and everybody was waiting at the bar for me.

side busa.JPG

i have been thinking of goin to kandy colbolt blue by HOK. man you want to talk about a nice color. i had my car painted that color. Its a head turner to plus the air bag suspension grabs alot of attention bouncing around.:laugh:

Somoma Candy Red and some spikes and you will never have to sleep alone again. :laugh:

LMAO..WOW GUYS..

well some very good questions and ideas.

I was thinking maybe red or black.. or both.. I am just concerned about the silver frame clashing.

I do the twisties and not into the bling so much..so maybe something that doesnt need chrome to look good...

I really like the vigor blue color.. Oh and im not going crazy custom..just a repaint.

Laylas mom..no pink.:laugh:

how bout this.. anyone who wants to or has some... post pics of other bikes or busas that have colors you have seen and liked

I was thinking maybe red or black.. or both.. :oldcool:

Shameless plug ????......I have NO-SHAME LEFT .....Besides, when this paint gets all pitted, I'm going same colors in a custom one-off of the same graphic styling. Seems, someone helped themselves to my USA Flag motif........

DSC00278 (Medium) (Small).JPG

LMAO..WOW GUYS..

well some very good questions and ideas.

I was thinking maybe red or black.. or both.. I am just concerned about the silver frame clashing.

I do the twisties and not into the bling so much..so maybe something that doesnt need chrome to look good...

I really like the vigor blue color.. Oh and im not going crazy custom..just a repaint.

Laylas mom..no pink.:laugh:

well...
im bias cuz its my favorite color but im going with the black/ chrome accent look and i love it

gives it a real clean look to me

if I saw that first bike , my head would turn alright,,,, to throw up,,,,:laugh:

my vote is for the black/red

send them to revolution pain along with 2k and tell hime do whatever he wants to with them and then send back...

Back