Help me celebrate my Air Force

Sloto200

Off we go, into the wild blue yonder...
Donating Member
Registered
It was my first time testing for E-7 so i wasnt expecting to make it... so i will be celebrating "passover" and tipping a drink for my fellow promotees! So any of my fellow Air Force brothers and sisters on here make rank today?? If so I congratulate you!!
hello.gif
clap.gif
thumb_up.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
all_coholic.gif
bowdown.gif
jump9.gif
muscle.gif
super.gif
ukliam3.gif
woot.gif
beerchug.gif
werd.gif
cheerleader.gif
banana.gif

I am going up for my "second look" this year. The Army does it a bit different than the AF. But now you will get to spend the next 12 months scratching your head looking at all the ones who made it and ask yourself "why?"
cool.gif

ArmyCaveman.jpg

Don't give up
beerchug.gif

I don't know what to say...so I thought I'd make a recommendation...

laugh.gif

Captain_Morgan.jpg

Don't let it get you down...I'm thinking Scar's idea of some Capt Morgan's might be the best solution
beerchug.gif
cool.gif

You'll nail it next time bro, but for now go get hammered
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

I'm down with you ... I also got passover for 8 in the navy ... there were only 6 selceted from 543... and I think I was number 547...lol... I had always made it first look until ...NOW...

I missed it by a mile... 33 points... thats what i get for feeling good after taking the tests! The last 2 times i made rank, my head felt like it was going to explode when i left the testing room. I thought to myself, there is no way and i ended up making it. Oh well, always next year! So no Air Force brothers or sisters made it??

bump.gif

sorry sloto i know what the test look like my bosses always complained about those hahaha

so hope your drinks are good hahah and cold

Back