HELP ME! cant stop eating Peanut Butter crunch!

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
What do I do? ? ? ? Do they but meth in this stuff or what? I can only put the box down for about 30 seconds and I dive right in again! Do i have a problem? What do I do? ? ? I need an intervention! is it because it is new and better tasting? No, I'm serious I can't stop. i got crumbs on teh keyboard now
pbcrunch.jpg

I second the Lucky Charms. They are magically delicious...
Posted via Mobile Device

Do what I do, start custom blending your own cereals...

For example right now I've got a Batch of Fruity Crispies and Cheery Jacks!

Yup, buy the one really sweet cereal, and the one normal sweet cereal and mix em' 50-50.

Tastes great, reduces the sugar overload, and allows you to find the perfect combination.

Also,
Trix-N-Kix is a great combination. FWIW... Custom blend FTW!

Have you finished the box yet? Once you finish the box, DO NOT buy anymore!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
Thanks! At least SOMEONE tried to help me. Yeah I stopped. I think the inside of my mouth is poofed up. I'm down to 1/4 box left having picked it up yesterday at the store.

Thanks! At least SOMEONE tried to help me. Yeah I stopped. I think the inside of my mouth is poofed up. I'm down to 1/4 box left having picked it up yesterday at the store.

I hope you at least had some milk with it. Those cereals are addicting though. NO MORE!!! :please:

Back