Help...looking for fairing screens

War Bird 13

Registered
anyone got any leads on where i can find some PRECUT PREMOLDED BLACK Fairing Screens for an '08...price is not an issue...just want a quality product...Thanks Ya'll

Go to Home Depot, get some gutter screen, cut to fit, then take to a powder coater. You will get a better product for less. I fell for that rip off on ebay once, never again....

Bought some from a board member here and nothing but 1st quality, can't go wrong.

Vic_E55_2001 is his screen name.

anyone got any leads on where i can find some PRECUT PREMOLDED BLACK Fairing Screens for an '08...price is not an issue...just want a quality product...Thanks Ya'll

I just received mine from PPM Customs - Scroll about halfway down the page on the left where it says 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa Black Coated Fairing Screens. Mine look really nice and the quality seems good. Ask for Shane....the cool thing about these are they send them out to get powdercoated locally, so you can basically request a certain shade of black if you have a preference. I just told 'em to match them as close to the black frame color as possible. :thumbsup:

I just received mine from PPM Customs - Scroll about halfway down the page on the left where it says 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa Black Coated Fairing Screens. Mine look really nice and the quality seems good. Ask for Shane....the cool thing about these are they send them out to get powdercoated locally, so you can basically request a certain shade of black if you have a preference. I just told 'em to match them as close to the black frame color as possible. :thumbsup:

+1 on PPM, fast shipping, and the fitment was outstanding

Like I previously stated. Vic_E55_2001 offers great precut screens that'll match up quality wise with any others on the market.

SCreens.jpg

Screens2.jpg

Screens1.jpg

Bought some on ebay for 40 bucks when I got it, its about 5 dollars worth of stuff. Yeah it was premolded but I had to remold it to fit my bike and the epoxy was crap so I had to get my own lol. Like the guy above go to home depot get gutter screen or chicken wire and some 2 part epoxy make them yourself. Good luck man :beerchug:

Like I previously stated. Vic_E55_2001 offers great precut screens that'll match up quality wise with any others on the market.

Vic made a set for my GenII and a couple sets for the GenIs and they have always been the best of quality with no refitment/remolding requirement. It's not hard to do it yourself, but if you are going to pay someone Vic's a great person to deal with.

you can also check with tmpowdercoating, i know he has some of the wire already but don't know how much time he has with getting ready for drag season right now :beerchug:

Bought some on ebay for 40 bucks when I got it, its about 5 dollars worth of stuff. Yeah it was premolded but I had to remold it to fit my bike and the epoxy was crap so I had to get my own lol. Like the guy above go to home depot get gutter screen or chicken wire and some 2 part epoxy make them yourself. Good luck man :beerchug:
That was the same deal I got and I left neutral feedback for the guy which in turn he gave me negative. Said I was a difficult customer and didn't want to abide by ebay rules.....whatever. I paid, I got, and it sucked. What an ass!

go on ebay Clarks customs just bought some chrome ones for my 09 $79.99 free shipping. The fitment was excellent they were preformed very heavy duty too

Back