*HELP* List all Available clutch cable conversion mods

That link Jermzfree give you , on the other recent 'weird clutch thread ' , have you contacted them to find out if once you buy the kit , if they will honor spare parts for it ? Definitely what my old mate is after , tho I don't know if that is the the place he plans to buy from .

I check if RCC Turbo can honor spare parts and their answer was yes. On the other thread, the link that he gave me, they order through our RCC Turbo but he charges a $65 shipping rate I'm not having it. So I bypassed him and went to RCC turbo themselves. THE GUY THAT MANUFACTURES THE PART WILL NOT BE BACK IN THE COUNTRY UNTIL MONDAY :banghead:

The rubber clutch hose would expand before the fluid would push the cylinder into the rod, causing the clutch to drag. Something is not right(obviously).
No disrespect, but I disagree that the problem is fluid heating and engaging the clutch.

The rubber clutch hose would expand before the fluid would push the cylinder into the rod, causing the clutch to drag. Something is not right(obviously).
No disrespect, but I disagree that the problem is fluid heating and engaging the clutch.

I am open to all recommendations! :bowdown: No disrespect taken!

Did you replace the clutch the same way the old one came out?
Or did you replace it by the service manual to insure that it is in correctly?

I've tried both DOT 4 & DOT 5.1. After using DOT 4 having the issue I switch to. DOT 5.1 (higher heat rating) and still have the same issue.

Heated fluid is not your problem.

I also agree fluid is not the problem. I've abused my stock clutch repeatedly and never overheated the fluid. I'm talking 10 back to back hot lap 1/8th mile passes in 90° weather with a 300lb rider abuse.
Think of it this way: how mad are you going to be when you swap it out with a cable clutch and it keeps right on slipping?

Did you replace the clutch the same way the old one came out?
Or did you replace it by the service manual to insure that it is in correctly?

Heated fluid is not your problem.

Yes, I replaced the clutch with the OEM clutch to the service manual specification. I was having this problem before I change the clutch and after I change the clutch.

Honestly if I was you I’d buy a Brembo clutch master cylinder and a stainless steel clutch line. These are bullet proof products that work

The reason of Suspicion that it's the fluid, is because once it gets hot and disengages, if I take a wrench and open the bleeder screw on the slave cylinder and let some fluid out tighten it back up the clutch will work perfectly fine for another 30 minutes. Then the same problem persist again. :banghead:

Honestly if I was you I’d buy a Brembo clutch master cylinder and a stainless steel clutch line. These are bullet proof products that work

I keep seeing recommendations for this part but I don't see part numbers or anything. So I really don't know where to start when it comes to buying the Brembo parts.

The reason of Suspicion that it's the fluid, is because once it gets hot and disengages, if I take a wrench and open the bleeder screw on the slave cylinder and let some fluid out tighten it back up the clutch will work perfectly fine for another 30 minutes. Then the same problem persist again. :banghead:
Letting out a little fluid isn't going to significantly cool down the rest....
So, again, fluid temp isn't your issue

Is the busa clutch hydraulic system rated for DOT 5 fluid? I thought that stuff was a whole different animal and couldn’t be mixed with anything else and so on or used in systems not rated rated for it(?).

Back