help lads brembo caliper kit for 08 busa fitted

banditzx10

Registered
hello just bought the brembo front caliper kit for my 2011 plate busa. i fitted them yesterday with the bolts and spacers they came with there seems to be a gap about 4 mm between the caliper and braket is this normal . or has brembo sent me the wrong spacers

th_8b21ac65-6cfa-4c4c-ae95-979f1f2eabc4_zps4995bf26.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yes mate i sent them a picture . they have got back and told me which ever dummy fitted the calipers were fools as they did not take the spacers out of the bracket on the fork before fitting the calipers lol

Where did you get the kit? The new one come with it. It's something I been thinking about.
Looks nice.

Welcome back. :beerchug:

PICT1235_zps1dac35d5.jpg

just got a few things done over the winter . wheels powder coated braded hoses . brembos brisk plugs k/n filters all done for second service black screen new mirrors racing fual cap new decals still to fit the candy red mesh to fairing

yes the lad stays 100 miles from brembo in italy he will take your order and send in about 10 days .. ebay item number 170920098086

You bought BremBo brakes off ebay? Some lad in Italy takes your order and sends it in about 10 days?

Are you absolutely certain they aren't Chinese knockoffs?

Back