help lads brembo caliper kit for 08 busa fitted

So have you ridden with them yet? Any perceived improvement?
Are you planning on upgrading the master cylinder to a Brembo unit as well?

we still have snow here mate . havent had a chance to ride yet . but not planning on it . not this year put too much out this year on bike all ready

Not sure but I think you'd still be able to use the levers with a Brembo radial unit.
Might have to buy a different one to fit the Brembo but I think t would work?

i will look in to it . i was looking at one on ebay but didnt go for it just because the lad said they wont take other levers . strange

Earlybird has a Brembo radial master. Ill ask him what levers he has and if it was any special one?

I have a rcs19 brembo master cylinder and I am using the standard lever that came with it. I ordered a standard length Pazzo clutch lever in black to match the black brembo lever.

yes mate i know but you get paper work from brembo factory with number of the set you buy . these are the real deal mate . but thanks for the heads up

hey man bike looks minted is that the M4 monoblocks,where do you live ,i stay in Armadale West Lothian ,we could meet and let you see my 2008 busa,just fitted BST's, R55 yoshi 4into1 ,rcs19 brembo m/c and rcs16 clutch m/c, looks pretty cool.

Back