help installing hahns turbo

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
im not sure if i got everthing , ill post up pics of what i do have, i need help on installing this thing. im lost i mean really lost.

pictures i do not think the pipe is long enough

x1.jpg

Man I feel your frustration. I would call Hahn or maybe take your system and bike to a good installer/tuner and have them do it. I know that would cost you some $ but peace of mind and quality of ride is worth alot.

so what are specifically looking for help with? i can't imagine that the charge tub is not long enough. so putting aside that for a moment what eles? ask a few detailed questions and i will try my best to answer them
thumb_up.gif

Have you installed the plenum yet?
bradbike5-1.jpg

Have you tried routing the up pipe to the back side of the motor where it connects to the plenum?
bradbike6.jpg

see pic two the pipe just does not seem to fit in the turbo too loose, like its missing another section

Is there a hose off of the plenum? Should be. Looks like the hose is not long enough. Down tube looks correct.

We have some guru's that will chime in here. Just go slow little grasshopper.
cool.gif

PM your email to me. I have several pictures of the vacuum routings that ZXALAN sent me. Have a base map with 7 pound spring also.

r8

I have a hahn and your missing an elbow that is connected to the turbo and then the boost tube connects to it. it like a 45 degree cast aluminum elbow.

Back