help information? ecu swap from 16 bit to 32 bit

iomdazzer

Registered
hi can anybody help with ecu info, i want to swop my 16 bit ecu for a 32 bit ecu, for better tunning purposes, tryed the search funtion and nothing came up, any detailed info would be greatly appriciated, :bowdown: cheers dazz :thumbsup:

What year bike do you have. The 99-00 harness needs a pin swap. The 01 is a direct plug in. Both swaps need a 02-07 ecu and the rotor from the same year. If your bike is a 99-00, I can get you the pin swap info. Im working now, so if you need it send me a pm.

hi turbobusa 2000 my bike is a 2000 y model not sure of what i need for this mod but would appritiate any info you could give me :bowdown: :thumbsup: meny thanks Dazz isle of man

no not yet hopeing to purchase, but not sure of what i need, and the way to go, thought i would ask the forum to get the right info :thumbsup: cheers Dazz

Chat didn't seem to be working. You'll need a 2002-2007 ecu and rotor. In addition on the 99-00 harness you'll have a pin swap (moving pin 56 into 33, pin 60 into 53 and swap pins 36 and 43).

cheers turbobusa, sorry about chat room, never been their before, lol info spot on, hope i can help you out some time, meny thanks Dazz.......:thumbsup...::bowdown:

Back