Help Identifying This Tail Fairing

Clay_916

Registered
I can't find any information about this tail fairing. I'm not sure if it's a custom mod or an after market product. I've emailed the site I found the picture on which is a company that sells custom fairings and such. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hayabusa Tail.jpg

You will have a tuff time figuring that one out. Doesn't appear to be any of the one's that regularly get used. (gixxer,etc)
It's been crashed and turned into a street fighter wanna be.That front brake hose? Front fender with sigs cut into it? One of them keep yer coffee hot cups for an' exhaust? Looks like a Kawi nose? Fugly cafe seat? Hideous grab bar? Guess they figured they would save some weight and chuck the oil cooler. O well,good luck with yer quest.
Rubb.

The busa oil cooler actually cools the oil some, I'll wager. I don't think I've ever seen my temp go above half. The oil has never turned black after 2500 miles when I change it. The ZX-14 is the opposite. Has a regular canister without fins and I'm taking it off. Good source of oil for turbo and I think that's why they put it on the bike because it sure doesn't cool the oil.

I saw it in another picture once but can't track it down. I think it looks amazing. It follows the flow of the bike really well IMO. Thanks for the replies guys.

The busa oil cooler actually cools the oil some, I'll wager. I don't think I've ever seen my temp go above half. The oil has never turned black after 2500 miles when I change it. The ZX-14 is the opposite. Has a regular canister without fins and I'm taking it off. Good source of oil for turbo and I think that's why they put it on the bike because it sure doesn't cool the oil.
Exactly. Which makes me wonder why this particular modster look at the cooler and thought..."Meh...I don't need this."
Rubb.

I saw it in another picture once but can't track it down. I think it looks amazing. It follows the flow of the bike really well IMO. Thanks for the replies guys.
It follows the "flow" alright. The flow of a sewer pipe.

Just kiddin' Clay...my bike is somewhat "questionable" in the "Looks" department as well. Hope ya find it.:thumbsup:
Post us a pic when yer done modding. Or now even. :)
Rubb.

Exactly. Which makes me wonder why this particular modster look at the cooler and thought..."Meh...I don't need this."
Rubb.
To save weight in exchange for tat grab bar.

What do you suppose that thing on the end of the handlebar is? A bracket for a gauge?

Back