Help!!! i900 alarm last step...

casualdreamer

Registered
I am finishing my i900 install and I am left with the 2 harness they give you for the lights to flash. Where to I plug these in or where do I splice them at? I have done a search but no one address this topic in general. I am not using the RDI ignition kill. I know that the second pic is for the factory plug and play but where do I plug them in at. Please help. The paper says a 30 min job it has now been 1hr and half. I cut the one factory connector years ago that ran the tail light due to wiring for plate light did not connect to it. Is that where I was suppose to connect this.... Thanks Pash for the alarm and GPR. Got them all fast and ready to go...

DSC00333.JPG

DSC00334.JPG

They should have provided you with some maroon clips that will splice in to wires in the tail section bro. Then that pig tail you have will connect to those clips.

I have those. It doesn't matter if it is just to the rear lights. I wasn't sure if by doing that the 4-way will flash or just the tail lights.

Find the plug that goes to the tail light. You want to hook on wire to the Lg (Light Green) wire, that is you right turn signal. The other wire goes to the B (Blue) wire for the left turn signal. Tap both connections.

The two connections I gave above are for the gray wires from the alarm.

The other two are Black (ground) and Orange (switched power) to the Orange (Brown going to the plate light will also work) on the bike (running lights). They are also needed so the alarm can sense when the key is turned on.

Last edited:
I am having a problem, I am plugging the wires right but the alarm is going off. Do I have something backwards. Lights are flashing and siren screaming but when I switch the plugs. My rear taillight lights up.

Back