Help for Heros

newman

Registered
I don't know if you have anything like this in America (helpforheros.org.uk). It's better to read it than for Me to explain. All I will say is our goverment (election on 6 of may 2010) needs to do more for our men and women serving abroad they have let them down bad. Now there is a bracelet on sale at (Danbury Mint Homepage - Unique Gifts Ideas,Best Collectible Gifts,Unique Collectibles Gifts) I will be getting one. We had a time a while ago when people were booing our troops returning form service abroad but this seems to have stopped now thank god. So I say support all troops serving abroad from all countrys. Thank you Dave England.

Last edited:
We have a few grassroots programs, but nothing independent of the government that is nationally organized. There have been some very small sects of people who have booed our troops, even protested at their funerals. However, by and large people on both sides of the aisle have supported the troops and have given them the best resources we can get to them. For that I am grateful.

If I was a British soldier I can only imagine what a gut punch it must be to be booed by the people you are deployed to defend.

I say :bowdown: to all who serve, both American and for other countries with volunteer militaries. It is a patriotic sense that shows they are willing to fight for the style of life they and their loved ones lead.

Back