HELP FOR COWORKER ITEMS!!! (repost to conform with payments)

does nobody want those last 5 chances on the hot or cold under armor? its a good cause and i want to release the funds for both raffles to my coworker ...help me out here

does nobody want those last 5 chances on the hot or cold under armor? its a good cause and i want to release the funds for both raffles to my coworker ...help me out here[/QU
Posted via Mobile DeviceUH LOL IM MOBLE NOW

Last edited:
I'll take them.

Not sure on the pricing $10 for 3 tickets?
How much for 5?

I'll send $20 Either way, should cover the 5.

they are all sold... and to be fair i held both items to only 20 and with datsuns money it makes 21 so ill do it just like item 2's so everyone has decent shot . ill be makeing up a list now and set it for tomorrows mid day PA daily number lottery.

update on the list
item 1
bandito=3
PandaNin=3
Fastfrog007=3
annon=6
datsun350z=6

Last edited:
ok here we go same as item #2 PA daily number midday drawing on wendsday november 18th the last 2 digits determins the winner based on this list and rules.
00 datsun350z
01 bandito
03 pandanin
04 fastfrog007
05 annon
06 datsun350z
07 pandanin
08 annon
09 fastfrog007
10 datsun350z
11 annon
12 pandanin
13 bandito
14 annon
15 datsun350z
16 bandito
17 annon
18 datsun350z
19 annon
20 fastfrog007
21 datsun350z

22-29=0*
30-39=1*
40-49=0*
50-59=1*
60-69=0*
70-79=1*
80-89=0*
90-99=1

good luck to all :cheerleader::cheerleader:

Last edited:
CONGRADULATIONS TO ANNONAMOUS FOR WINNING THE GEAR!!! ill be contacting this member who wishes to remain (annonamous) and set up thier choice of either hot or cold set of UNDERARMOR in thier size. again thank you all for your gracious gifts for this family i have sent a email and transfered 156.00 to thier cause (ammount - the fees from the money source)

from chrisjp@neo.rr.com

well its finnaly completed and we got the raffles sold and winners selected. i am encloseing the link for the raffle so even as a guest you can read all the commments and see how the raffle progressed,

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...p-coworker-items-repost-conform-payments.html

we truely hope the best for your family and the org extends its well wishes for both boys. i look forward to more fund raisers in the future. my best wishes and prayers for you and jack and your family.

sincerly

chris phillips
chrisjp (org forum id)

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Back