HELP FOR COWORKER ITEMS!!! (repost to conform with payments)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update on the list
item 1
bandito=3
PandaNin=3
Fastfrog007=3
annon=6

item 2
Redkat05=3
BlueHaya=6

annon=3 gift only no chanceslol

fantastic.... little ways to go yet but certainly good chance for those participating to win!!!

arghhhhhhhh another email from gay gal...i told them i am cleaning out my garage and selling items for 5,10,20 bucks on this forum. and to please quit blocking my account daily!!!!!!!!!!!

update on the list
item 1
bandito=3
PandaNin=3
Fastfrog007=3
annon=6

item 2
Redkat05=3
BlueHaya=6
semi=6

annon=3 gift only no chances lol

fantastic.... little ways to go yet but certainly good chance for those participating to win!!!

we are getting close to all the items being sold out should i increase the limit sold?

Last edited:
ok there is only 5 of item #1 and 5 more of item#2 i will be limiting to only 20 sold per item. so get them while you can

damn lack of internet! *crosses his fingers*
Posted via Mobile Device

chris- is this for the guy's fam I met? the guy that was actually dead on the table awhile?
Posted via Mobile Device

chris- is this for the guy's fam I met? the guy that was actually dead on the table awhile?
Posted via Mobile Device

no that was eddie...go to his website and you will see pics of him and the boys and his whole family..he is my age

bump...only 5 chances left for either item... we will be setting up the winner soon as all the chances are sold its a great cause... i also put in to ellen degeneres's website as she is giving money way to needy familys if you fill out an online info sheet...we will see if they look at it

was sent updated "before and after pics" of item #2 as you can choose bike or vehicle for the HID kit!! :cheerleader:

HPIM0870.JPG

HPIM0874.JPG

only 5 more per item who wants to close this out so we can decide who the lucky ones are!!!!:cheerleader:

update ITEM 2 SOLD OUT
ONLY 5 LEFT FOR ITEM 1 !!!

update on the list
item 1
bandito=3
PandaNin=3
Fastfrog007=3
annon=6

item 2
Redkat05=3
BlueHaya=6
semi=6
anon=6

annon=3 gift only no chances lol

come on just 5 left for item 1 and we can see who gets lucky!!!!!:cheerleader:

ok this is what im doing..item #2 goes today from the PA daily lottery. 21 tickets sold
00 semi
01 bluehaya
03 redkat
04 annon
05 semi
06 bluehaya
07 semi
08 redkat
09 annon
10 semi
11 bluehaya
12 annon
13 semi
14 redkat
15 bluehaya
16 semi
17 annon
18 bluehaya
19 bluehaya
20 annon
21 annon

ok if the last 2 numbers of the PA MIDDAY DAILY NUMBER IS 0-19 TICKET IS AS IS. ILL BE GONE THIS WEEKEND SO IN 1/2 HOUR WE CAN ANNOUNCE THE WINNER
22-29=0*
30-39=1*
40-49=0*
50=59=1*
60-69=0*
70-79=1*
80-89=0*
90-99=1*

Last edited:
CONGRADULATIONS SEMI WON ITEM #2 WITH PA MID DAY LOTTERY NUMBER 690 AGAIN CONGRATS SEMI PM SENT:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

now only 5 more chances for item 1 and i can set up the pa lottery on that day to pick that winner!!!

still only 5 left for item 1 lets finnish that item off so we can pick a winner:cheerleader:

Back