Help find FSU missing student Vince Binder.

(I hope this is the best section to post this. )

Ways To Help (Help Find Vince).
http://www.tallahassee.com/article/2...apping-charges

https://twitter.com/HelpFindVince
Welcome to Facebook

Long story short.....Vince Binder went missing early in the morning at the beginning of this month. He was walking from his friend's house. About the time he went missing there were 3 Louisiana convicts that had escaped and believed to have committed robbery/robberies in the area. Also investigating to see if the 3 escaped convicts were the ones who robbed a lady in West Florida and cut her fingers off. They were eventually caught in the Miami, Florida Area. Please help in any way you can. Financial,passing the word, etc.

Wish I could help in some way. Those 3 convicts escaped out of our local parish jail. One of them is a local (Kentrell Johnson). I figure after a good thorough questioning he'll be the one to break and tell everything. I hope.

Ironically we knew nothing about escape till after Vince was missing. WTH?

You can help spread the word per family and friends request. They were trying to get more reporters to cover the topic last I heard. They are also trying to raise a minimum of 5000.00 to put towards reward or scholarship in his name.

Last edited:
Wish I could help in some way. Those 3 convicts escaped out of our local parish jail. One of them is a local (Kentrell Johnson). I figure after a good thorough questioning he'll be the one to break and tell everything. I hope.

WOW You were correct!!!! UPDATED: Binder's friends wary of fugitive's account | tallahassee.com | Tallahassee Democrat

" Tallahassee police also cautioned against putting too much faith in the statement by Kentrell Johnson, ", " One of the men now charged with the kidnapping of FSU student Vince Binder told Tallahassee investigators that his fellow prison escapees "didn't have to kill him (Binder) that way."

"Once Johnson realized that Binder had not been found, he then requested an attorney."

Back