Help a fellow .Orgster out!!!

illuminati

Registered
Hey guys & Gals,

My Fiance works at Geico and they're have a competition to see who can get the most motorcycle quotes. Well folks, here's a time to let the .org shine! I want to decimate the competition!

Go to: Welcome to GEICO!

Or go here if the website is slow: http://www.geico.com/landingpage/go133.htm?var7=143714

It takes about 5 mins to fill out.

At the next gathering I'll buy everyone a beer or what not for helping her out with this.

Thank you all in advance and ride safe!!!

Last edited:
I tried it but it was soooo slow that I couldn't get anything to work..

they're very competitive too:whistle:

24zm0yo.jpg

:laugh:

Last edited:
I recently got a quote from Geiko on MC insurance, and it was absolutely insane! I'm filling out the quote thing now regardless.

(not to derail the thread)
It was before I got my 'busa, and my 2 custom cruiser bikes for full coverage at 15k each, 500 deductable and they wanted 4500.00 a year. They were cheaper on insuring my truck by 20 bucks a month so I swapped that, but stuck with my old insurance on my bikes at 450 bucks a year.

My busa insurance is higher at 800 a year by itself with a 1k deductable since they consider it a 'superbike' so.. if it can beat that i'll even switch!

Tried the web link, it brought up some jeep I've never owned as 'my' vehicle, so I selected [yes] I have another vehicle, but didn't find an option for motorcycles.

I clicked the call me link, and had them call me, some guy was on the phone and asked how he can help me. I'm assuming your fiance is not a guy, so I hung up and thought I'd ask if it matters who I actually talk to, or what I should say. It did give me some reference number, but I didn't know if I should tell him;

'you can help me by giving me a quote on MC insurance to help someone who obviously isn't you win a competition on giving out MC insurance quotes. My ref. number is XXXXX'

??

maybe, your wife can notify/inform GEICO's IT guys that the site is VERY slow?

Done :beerchug: Good luck with the competition. Your link sent me to getting a auto quote. So I did that first, then did the bike. Hopfully it will count twice :thumbsup:

Ok this is the deal guys & gals,

The reference is to my fiances employee # and it doesn't matter who you talk to as long as you give them the reference #.

Thank you all for your patience I know the website is slow........Thank you!!!:thumbsup:

did ...must have been duhhh couldnt put the bike in...car rate was competitive...

they weren't even in the ball park for the busa but the trucks were close.

I tried, but they don't let me chose a motorcycle. If I remember correctly it's probably because they don't offer motorcycle insurance in DE ?

Ok Here's the official word........

1- Call Geico @ 800-841-5660

2- Give the reference # 143714

3- Ask for a motorcycle quote

You don't have to go with the insurance for my fiance to get credit and it doesn't matter whom you talk to just that you give the person that reference #........

Sorry for the confusion & thanks for all your help .Orgster's!!!!!!

The beer shall be flowing at the next get together!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back