help a Busa owner

BUSAFETT

Registered
I'm sad to say that after 3 years of trying, I can't really get my Forums at beforethedarktimes.com off the ground. I have a few members there, but it's been a trickle. I always enjoy talking to you dudes here, and would greatly appreicate it if you could drop some of your commentary once in a while at my site as well? The input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Jim
"BUSAFETT"

If you want some constructive critisism about what you've done, let me know.   I'm not sure about dadofthree's comment.  Unless I missed something it's a Star Wars/movie/game discussion site with a little bit of a bunch of other things thrown in.

(BusaWhipped @ Feb. 09 2007,12:47) If you want some constructive critisism about what you've done, let me know.   I'm not sure about dadofthree's comment.  Unless I missed something it's a Star Wars/movie/game discussion site with a little bit of a bunch of other things thrown in.
You're correct, BW. The things dadofthree is referencing are in the Forums (just one piece I might add), and are there so that all will participate. A one-sided opinion doesn't promote group involvement.

Thanks for reading though!

BUSAFETT

Tried to go there but i got this

Failed to connect
The host 38.113.1.151 could not be contacted. If this persists, you should contact the administrator of the remote site.

They have a policital forum, that is probably what dadofthree is referring to. Looks like movies, SciFi & gaming mostly with a sideline of some selected forums. I see your dilema, only 15 registered users, might check it out when I have more time.

Whats the address
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

Back