Help a brother out

busahigg

Registered
I put my leathers, Teknic jacket, stock exhaust and my wife's Kenny Roberts Arai on ebay. Check em out if you would. I could sure use the sales. Thanks Ya'll.

P.S. I also have a AMD Athlon XP processor w/ heatsink and the motherboard to go with it.
Item numbers are as follows:
Exhaust: 2438576710
Arai Helmet: 2438758956
AMD Athlon Processor: 3436761959
Motherboard: 3436760412
Frank Thomas Leathers: 2438577062
Teknic Leather jacket: 2438576447

Here's the real question though...Do you really want to be inside Busahiggs Leathers?:super: :laugh:

I don't get it........honestly Rev, and I think I know you well enough to say this without you getting all pissy, if I didn't know you I would think that was a squid remark. If you're not a squid let me know.

And you should wanna be in my leathers 'cause some wheelie magic might be in 'em. Just like Jordan and the shoes.

I don't get it........honestly Rev, and I think I know you well enough to say this without you getting all pissy, if I didn't know you I would think that was a squid remark.  If you're not a squid let me know.  

And you should wanna be in my leathers 'cause some wheelie magic might be in 'em.  Just like Jordan and the shoes.
Wheelie Magic? :eek: Hadn't thought of that!

No just an attempt at humor, You know the whole Walk a mile in a man's shoes right? Well I am thinking ride 100miles in another mans leathers...Wonder what you learn?

In fairness though I didn't mean to ambush your sale, sorry my attempt at a chuckle was prolly ill timed.

As for being a squid?:super: Well hell, I dunno how to address that one Bro. :sad: I guess that is something you'll have to work out on your own...

Later

Well Hell that was easy... I give that Schweet Aria until Monday...Tops...

OK just wanted to give you guys the jump on another item.

XL Arlen Ness body armor jacket.....made of spandex with Kevlar over the shoulder, and forearms, with a removable kevlar back protector (back protector can be worn by itself). This is designed to be worn underneath leathers, jackets and shirts if you don't feel like wearing leathers. I wore it about fifteen times, so it's in great condition. I would like to get $100 plus shipping and handling. I'm gonna post it on ebay, but I figured I'd let you guys know first.

Higg sorry but your stuff was to small for the "STUNNAH" or anyone that he know's...Looks like it's all spoken for... :D

Back