HELP: '04 motor swap in '99 BUSA - FUEL PUMP WIRING CONVERSION ISSUES - I WILL PAY!!!

insayne-kustomz

Registered
Hi guys! I need your help. I purchased a 99 full original busa with a blown motor. I installed a 2004 engine and I'm pretty much ready to start her up except for the fuel pump install. I'm not a brain when it comes to electrical and with no trailor and the huge snow storm we are getting right now, I dont wanna take the bike into a shop. I need to know wire by wire, how to convert the harnesses from the 99 fuel pump and fuel gauge into the 04 wiring harness. Photos would also be great!

Guys, I am willing to pay anyone for your help once it is done and works.

Call, text or e-mail me at these coordinates: Cell (514) 436-4019 or joey_sivilla@hotmail.com

I trust you guys more then my local shop. Please help. Thanks a million!!!

Re: HELP: '04 motor swap in '99 BUSA - FUEL PUMP WIRING CONVERSION ISSUES - I WILL PA

So the wires on my 1999 Hayabusa wiring harness are the following:

Fuel Pump

Black/White
Yellow/Red

Fuel Level Sensor

Black/White
Yellow/Black

and since I dont want to change my fuel tank and pump assembly, I need to connect these above wires into my new 2004 Hayabusa wiring harness

Fuel Pump and Fuel Level Sensor

Red/Black
Black/Green
Black/White
Yellow/Red

Re: HELP: '04 motor swap in '99 BUSA - FUEL PUMP WIRING CONVERSION ISSUES - I WILL PA

fuel pump-yellow red-yellow red on harness
fuel pump black white-black white on harness,,,either one
level sensor black white - black white on harness,either one
level sensor yellow black - black light green harness
So the wires on my 1999 Hayabusa wiring harness are the following:

Fuel Pump

Black/White
Yellow/Red

Fuel Level Sensor

Black/White
Yellow/Black

and since I dont want to change my fuel tank and pump assembly, I need to connect these above wires into my new 2004 Hayabusa wiring harness

Fuel Pump and Fuel Level Sensor

Red/Black
Black/Green
Black/White
Yellow/Red

Hi guys! I need your help. I purchased a 99 full original busa with a blown motor. I installed a 2004 engine and I'm pretty much ready to start her up except for the fuel pump install. I'm not a brain when it comes to electrical and with no trailor and the huge snow storm we are getting right now, I dont wanna take the bike into a shop. I need to know wire by wire, how to convert the harnesses from the 99 fuel pump and fuel gauge into the 04 wiring harness. Photos would also be great!

Guys, I am willing to pay anyone for your help once it is done and works.

Call, text or e-mail me at these coordinates: Cell (514) 436-4019 or joey_sivilla@hotmail.com

I trust you guys more then my local shop. Please help. Thanks a million!!!

Insane I replied to via text. I am inquiring to purchase the wiring harness for the fuel pump assembly. My fuel gauge is no longer displaying the fuel in the tank. Also, once fuel is placed in the tank it leaks from the fuel assembly, at the bracket. Do I need to purchase a new fuel assembly or wiring harness for the fuel pump?

65B1BCFA-2FB0-46CB-9774-2A12771A652E.jpeg

BC53AA8B-8F66-4C65-AC3C-042EDDD083CC.jpeg

Back