Help! 01' With 07' Ecu And Bazzaz Tuner

BusaJocky

Registered
I just purchased a 2001 hayabusa with a 2007 ecu, atre gear indicator, bazzaz tuner and custom cams. From day 1 I noticed the atre would F up and the bike never felt like it had the power of my last hayabusa, which was bone stock, but did feel smooth and healthy. Until one day is started to choke down on the highway like it was starving for fuel. It only did this once for 2 minutes and never again. But the atre gear indicator was no longer in sync and threw the FI light when it happened. I installed a switch to easily flip in and out of dealer mode. It gave me _c31=gear position sensor. Can the GPS mess up the mapping and keep the bike from running properly? Or is my problem in the tuner? Please help..I can't even power wheelie anymore

20161006_114047.jpg

20161006_114037.jpg

Op here..
The bike doesn't feel hurt mechanically..it just feels like something is holding her back..like a fuel delivery issue or something. I don't know?

20160926_022046.jpg

My opinion...you need to get it on a dyno and see whats going on. Your kind of shooting blindly without doing that. Personally i would loose the atre and think seriously about the fueler as well.

My opinion...you need to get it on a dyno and see whats going on. Your kind of shooting blindly without doing that. Personally i would loose the atre and think seriously about the fueler as well.

Thanks. I'm just going to find a shop with a dyno like you said..I hate to pay for dyno usage but I think it's my only way at this point.

Have you disconnected all the add ons and see what it does? Also are you positive other things such as aftermarket cams, and Ecu are actually true? A lot of people trust things that are not true because it sounds good and then mis diagnose.

I went through hell trying to figure this out..replaced the gps..went thru miles of wiring and countless other things. Turns out the alarm was draining the battery and the bike wasn't getting proper voltage..disconnected the alarm and dropped in a lithium battery. She is a full fledged beast again. Thanks to the anon telling me to check connections. I shoulda listened to you in the first place!

Back