Helmets

NOTE: Just my 0.02$ . Own a shoei . Own an Arai . I get more wind noise outa the Arai . I think its because of the design . The Arai has pieces of plastic over the screen hinge hardware (for astetics,to make it look better,and it does) . Astetics....(please check spelling on that 1).
The Shoei dosent have these plastic covers. But then again...how can we trust a helmet manufacturer who cant even spell their own name right???
Doesn't the saying go : " I before E , except after C .

This board always has the answers thats why i refer even my nonbusa riding friends to it.
laugh.gif

One thing I'ld throw in is make sure your chin strap is tight. There are also spoilers and stabilizers you can buy and add to any helmet. Troy Lee makes one that has a LED in the back that can stay lit, blink, or be turned off.

I use earplugs, so I couldn't tell you about wind noise difference between the two helmets.

It's weird (hmm another word with e before i), in Maryland you can wear earplugs, but you can't have earphones in both ears. Sheesh... Who makes these corny laws?

NOTE: Just my 0.02$  . Own a shoei . Own an Arai . I get more wind noise outa the Arai . I think its because of the design . The Arai has pieces of plastic over the screen hinge hardware (for astetics,to make it look better,and it does)   . Astetics....(please check spelling on that 1).
   The Shoei dosent have these plastic covers.  But then again...how can we trust a helmet manufacturer who cant even spell their own name right???    
    Doesn't the saying go :  " I before E , except after C .
It sure does, just don't tell my neighbor who wears a veil and weighs a ton...

NOTE: Just my 0.02$  . Own a shoei . Own an Arai . I get more wind noise outa the Arai . I think its because of the design . The Arai has pieces of plastic over the screen hinge hardware (for astetics,to make it look better,and it does)   . Astetics....(please check spelling on that 1).
   The Shoei dosent have these plastic covers.  But then again...how can we trust a helmet manufacturer who cant even spell their own name right???    
FINE....yooz gize dun spels bedder dan me....
iamwithstupid.gif

rubber room . oops....Rubberside...

fine.....everyone pick on Andy....but I'm tellin' ya...thats what they taught us in school........mind you , it was a Canadian skooL .

Back