Helmet update... free replacements

CAT3

Donating Member
Registered
So after my incident Saturday ( I decided to email Scorpion USA to see if they would be willing to offer some replacement parts. I enclosed pics for the collision and some more. I just rec'd the email this afternoon from Mike "Danger" at Scorpion Motorsports USA and they will be sending me out all necessary replacement parts. So cool of them to help me out with this.
Of course, I've thought highly of the Scorpion EXO 400 and 700 Helmets in the past, and now with their helping me out, it further solidifies my belief in their products and service.

Charlie

Sweet! It's so nice when companys stand behind their product. So would be quick to say " Sorry Damage is not covered under warranty" I know this for a fact as I deal in warranty all the time in my job.

I was thinking about a 700... Hearing a good message like this, makes my decision pretty easy... Good work Scorpion!!!

I figured the same thing KoK-LoL...the typical, well sorry, but looking through the warranty literature we dont cover hitting a fricken 4lb bird at well into triple digits, however we can guide you to the nearest authorized dealer and or E-commerce site.... But, they are doing good in my book.

bascrazy, if you get the 700, and it fits your noodle, you'll enjoy it I am sure. I like some other Helmets, dont get me wrong, but all scores tolled, the Scorpion gets my vote again.

I have the 700 and love it. Cool that they did right!

My EXO 700 was $200 after tax, from a stealership. I imagine on-line could be cheaper. My last 400 was $160.

I like my 700 a lot. Vents better than any I've tried before and the shield IS fog proof.

http://search.ebay.com/scorpion-exo700_W0QQfromZR40

IMG018__Small_.JPG

Customer service like that has me looking at there helmets as my next replacement....

(camaroguy72 @ Oct. 24 2006,20:48) i crashed mine twice hard and am still here... good helmet
not to be a mom, but it's time to replace your helmet. the insides are now compressed, and your brain is living on borrowed time. I hope you don't risk a third

I think I paid 200 for the helmet and an additional chrome face plate.

Can you shoot me their email address...? I have a Scorpion helmet and LOVE it. Just need some info on getting some replacement parts under the warranty and what is needed to do so.

Thanks!

Mike got back to me today...the parts are shipped out (had to wait for my address) and he said he's including something to clean the exploded guts off! Cool as can be.

Mike from Scorpion can be reached at this email, mike@scorpionusa.com please reference my name Charlie, thanks.

Scorpion has great helmets!!!!my buddy has a 500.00 Shoei and it fogs up everytime we stop. He's an all name brand kind of person. I mess with him all the time when I see him at a light, because mine was 1/3 of the cost, has a great fit/comfprt , great style, meets snell, dot specs and never fogs up. It's a little noisy but he says his is loud as heck too!! ipod takes care of that
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

I have a flat black 700. I am very pleased with it. great fit, removable pads for freshening up, great ventilation.
coffee.gif

Back