Helmet stickers

Let 'er eat!

120 mph Busa Dirtbiker
Donating Member
Registered
Hi all -
I bought a silver helmet today to match my new busa.  What kind of stickers should a use to match it up to the gray/silver busa?  Anyone have any extra - small busa stickers sitting around.  Thanks in advance for ideas!  :drink:  :drink:  :drink:

looks good

custom painted helmets are cool but can get expensive .....almost as much to have painted as the helmet itself :super:

Yer right, only mine ain't custom painted. It's a stock Shoei RF-900 "Hayabusa" model. It came from Shoei like this. ;)

Paint it like dis...  :super:
Yep, I saw that helmet - super cool.  Is the Hayabusa part paint to or is that a sticker? Wish I could afford everthing I want :-)  After shelling out for the bike my pockets ain't so deep.  My new silver one was only $100.  I'm hoping to find a couple cheap stickers to jazz it up a little.   ;)

The busa part is paint. I'm sure you can find someone that can cut you some vinyl decals for yer lid. ;)

Tapeworks.com sells all the stock Hayabus graphics in any color or combo that you want and in any size. The stock sizes are a little cheaper but either way they are not that expensive.

Something else you might try is 3-M Reflective tape.  Go to Galls Public Safety Supply  Once you are there do a keyword search for "Scotchlite"  You will find all sort of tape, scroll down a little and you will find all sorts of reflective tape, in all manner of colors.  Come up with a design, create a stencil, cut out your own decal and apply.  The bonus is that in low light or dark conditions you will light up like a christmas tree.  I have ordered a few feet feet of silver and black to replace the reflectors on the Busa, I'll post the results when I find a design I really like....

Something else you might try is 3-M Reflective tape.  Go to Galls Public Safety Supply  Once you are there do a keyword search for "Scotchlite"  You will find all sort of tape, scroll down a little and you will find all sorts of reflective tape, in all manner of colors.  Come up with a design, create a stencil, cut out your own decal and apply.  The bonus is that in low light or dark conditions you will light up like a christmas tree.  I have ordered a few feet feet of silver and black to replace the reflectors on the Busa, I'll post the results when I find a design I really like....
That's a good thought there, Rev. I've thought about usin' some reflective stuff on my busa after the repaint. Not sure, though. It'll have to be tasteful or I won't have it. Haven't quite figured out what I want yet.

Back