Helmet questions (Blue and Silver)

Rongotti

Registered
I am wonder what helmets blue and silver riders are wearing. I am thinking about this one but also was considering a black one. Just wanting to see what others wear.

what price range? When I had my '01 blue/silver, I had an Arai quantum f in blue/white (MEDIUM). It is for sale cheap :)

Found another ARAI that I think will go with your bike. or this Joe Rocket (on sale for $99)
image.php
image.php

what price range? When I had my '01 blue/silver, I had an Arai in blue/white (MEDIUM). It is for sale cheap :)

Found another ARAI that I think will go with your bike. or this Joe Rocket (on sale for $99)

I am not sure if I am going to go with a custom paint job or not so I wanted to stay cheap with a helmet for now.
I wonder if a black helmet would look ok with it.

I have an 05 Blue/Silver

The helmets I wear are:
Shoei RF-1000 Busa edition with matching paint
HJC Silver (looks great with it)
(can't remember brand) flat black; almost rubberized (looks good too)
Joe Rocket RKT101 carbon fiber helmet (no paint, just CF)

It doesn't have to match. A nice contrast works well. My favorite is the JR Carbon.

Ohh schnap! I completely forgot abt the KBC Airborne I think we have a winner :) thanks guys!
Posted via Mobile Device

I ride the 05 Silver/Blue and I have 4 Shoei's. This is the most recent purchase and it's a pretty good color match. RF-1000 Breakthrough TC-2

381.jpg

394.jpg

Hmmm so apparently the KBC Airborne is a hard helmet to find, I found a lot of them on closeout but when I go there they are all sold out :(

Dragracer237,
I love this x-11!

Yeah...me too. I was in a nasty crash a couple of years ago. I was knocked out, broke a bunch of bones and got me a nifty little helicopter ride. Th helmet was rashed up pretty bad but it saved my life for sure. So when it came time for a new one I bought the identical helmet....plus i love the graphics!!!

Ok I just bought one, I found a KBC Stealth on sale for $109.99 with free shipping, it is an XXL but I read they run small so I hope it fits :)

Back