Helmet city in the UK

Tool

Registered
Has anyone dealt with them? They happen to have the Shoei I want, transmission tc2 medium. Price is good and shipping is not bad.

Or, does anyone know of any place in the states that has this model and size?

Thanks

I bought my Interphone F5 and a rain suit from HC. Everything went fine. What helmet model is that? It doesn't come up in any of the site searches for Shoei helmets.

FYI: I've heard that Hemet City is in trouble/going under. I'd do my homework before buying from them.

Best of luck!

Edit: FYI: I'm referring to the US company. Not sure if they're affiliated with anyone outside of the US.

FYI: I've heard that Hemet City is in trouble/going under. I'd do my homework before buying from them.

Best of luck!

Edit: FYI: I'm referring to the US company. Not sure if they're affiliated with anyone outside of the US.

I just checked, their website doesn't work any more....

thanks. I emailed them first. they responded quickly and ensured they had the size and model in stock. the only difference is that in the UK the model is xr-1100 instead of RF-1100. ordered today. again thanks for input.

they are two different company's from what I found. thanks

Best of luck!

Back