Helmet Buy

lastmanstanding

Registered
Hello friends, Kindly suggest me a good and reliable place (Online) to buy a helmet, i am in India.

(By the way any suggestion for a matching helmet with my 06 canberry-black)

Thanx

Cheers

linky helmet harbor
smile.gif

I paid, $22,826 USD,Damn i tried to get you to let me ship you one never heard back from you.....

I paid, $22,826 USD,Damn i tried to get you to let me ship you one never heard back from you.....
Sorry GC, for never getting back to you, but applying for custom clearance and getting anything custom cleared is real pain in ass over here in India, you just cant do this thing on your own you have to hire specialized person for it, so I bought bike from a importer, once my friend tried to import a car from singapore, after 1 month he gave up, as custom dept here is full of curroupt people, every body needs bribe here.

Hard to tell from the picture - but this helmet matches your bike perfectly. Now does it match you?
rock.gif

3446.jpg

I have seen it in person @ the dealership I was employed with. I own the helmet too. Great piece. It looked awesome against that cranberry too.

Hey lastmanstanding have you seen Dhoom? from a western point of view a bit different but not really any worse than Biker Boyz etc.

Hey lastmanstanding have you seen Dhoom? from a western point of view a bit different but not really any worse than Biker Boyz etc.
biggrin.gif
, the movie was crappy, well very little to choose in btw bb and dhoom, only hayabusa and other gixxer's were showcased in it, and man you cant believe what kind of publicity busa got in India after this movie
wow.gif

Every body easily recognize my bike, as a hayabusa or dhoom bike
tounge.gif

If interested i can upload the movie for you guys somewhere.

Cheers

yeah that icon mainframe/ manic lid looks good. hows it fit? it looks like it has a large viewing area which i like. good venting?

hows the ogk helmet on the link posted? that lid looks like it has a large viewing area too, does it? or is it just the pics? venting?

yeah that icon mainframe/ manic lid looks good. hows it fit? it looks like it has a large viewing area which i like. good venting?

hows the ogk helmet on the link posted? that lid looks like it has a large viewing area too, does it? or is it just the pics? venting?
Great venting on the OGK. Almost too good once you get below 40 degrees. Has large veiwing area and it is stable at high speeds. Plus they also have inbetween sizes on the padding so you can custom fit it a bit. US version is a it heavier then the rest are but still ways maybe slightly less then a Shoei.

Back