Hello

dezel1

Donating Member
Registered
I just wanted to say hello to everyone and thanks for the awsome site tons of info here! (My eyes are bleeding now.) I am in Tennessee about 80 mile from US 129 a.k.a. "the dragon" so if anyone wants to hit the dragon with me drop me a line. I bought a silver/blue 06 busa for my birthday back in March and now have about 1500 miles on it. It amazes me how smooth and powerful it is. Does the throttle have an end?

big_boy_toys__Small_.jpg

Congratulations on the bike! Welcome to the board!

The fun part is that throttle does not end....
tounge.gif

But, if you think the throttle is starting to end, there are always other things you can do to the bike to make the throttle endless!
laugh.gif

This pic is better. I have removed the reflectors and am working on the stickers. Looking at exhausts... too many options!

bike_001__Small_.jpg

Nice bike. Welcome and congratz! The dragon? Sounds pretty neat, maybe sometime (like a week ago) we could all get together up there and ride - just kidding -did you make it up for the Bash? If not, you're gonna have ta pencil in the time to make the next one in the fall! If you see any threads about the Busa Bash IV, they are talking about the Dragon.

Welcome!!

Time to cut off that mudflap, since you got the reflectors and stickers off
biggrin.gif

So your saying I missed the spring bash by a week! Lol story of my life.... Week late / few grand short! Oh well maybe I'll have  time to polish up my riding befor the fall bash. Anyone have a good riding school within say 200 miles from Knoxville. I'm not wanting race track certification. Just some good high speed fun in a semi-controlled enviroment. I'm way too old to try to make myself believe I'll be serious competition on a track anyway. I'm not a big fan of high speeds on the open road. Been there have the scars, hospital bills, etc. It's getting harder to heal back up now.

<!--EDIT|dezel1
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146695863 -->

Congrats and welcome to the best Busa board around! We are all "addicts"

Back