Hello

Erk

Registered
Hello my names eric, i have been following the boards for about a month and a half now and decided to register finally, you guys seem pretty cool and all. i'm 15 and from southern indiana, i'm a big fan of crotch rockets/dirtbikes, i ride dirtbikes alot and when i'm old enough would like to get a hayabusa after i get experience on a 500-600cc bike, well just saying hey
later

-Eric

Hey Welcome, Start reading a month ago, when you it's time to get a Busa you should have a roadmap of what you want to do to it. What colors, etc...Should be in good shape...Though there might be something better by then...
Well we can hope right?

What's up Erk???A young man with a plan, that's a plus...Stay with the dirt awhile longer and remain patience...Keep coming to the board and post as much as you like I might learn something from you...

Erk...welcome to the board.......nice to see a young dude showing interest.
I'm into dirtbikes big time too.......currently have a CR250 and a done Yamaha Banshee quad......yeah I know not a dirtbike but a dirt toy anyways.
Keep on posting with us....then by the time you own one you will be the "Hayabusa Guru".

glad you joined........ ask as many questions as you like!!

that how you learn what you want to know......
thumbs-up.gif

Nice to see interest in the Hayabusa hasn't wained. Welcome aboard Eric.................

yeah thanks for the welcoming guys.. yeah i plan on posting alot while i'm here. anybody know any southern indiana riders just curious to see if any people ride busa's in southern indiana, i have only seen 2 in my small 20,000 person town(vincennes).

-Eric

Welcome,
I'm also in to dirt bikes. I raced enduros for 6 years and got up to one step below pro. I had several sponsers and had Honda looking to sponser me. I raced a XR250 with alot of mod. done to it. Once I joined the Marine Corps my racing carrer stoped. Still have the bike but not racing anymore. I just got rid of my cruiser "Intruder" to get a real street bike. The only problem with the busa is that I am so power hungry now that my girl gets mad at me for spending more money on the bike then I do on her.

Welcome,
       I'm also in to dirt bikes. I raced enduros for 6 years and got up to one step below pro. I had several sponsers and had Honda looking to sponser me. I raced a XR250 with alot of mod. done to it. Once I joined the Marine Corps my racing carrer stoped. Still have the bike but not racing anymore. I just got rid of my cruiser "Intruder" to get a real street bike. The only problem with the busa is that I am so power hungry now that my girl gets mad at me for spending more money on the bike then I do on her.
yeah i've always thought enduro would be really cool to do, i got a friend that races motocross in the 250cc class and he has always said that he thinks that enduro's are alot better than super/motocross. I just sold a KX100 that was tricked out, it was a 97 that i did some stuff to(rebuilt with racing parts) and it was pretty quick for a 100 it could beat a CR125 stock probaly, and now i'm looking for a CR125, 100 getting a little small. where ya race at?

-Eric

hey pimpbike, i was thinking about getting a trail bike, i was considering a XR200 or XR250, i know you have experience on the 250 but do you know anything about the 200? is there any power or? and does the 250 have power for a 4stroke? just wondering
confused.gif

-Eric

just jumpin' in on the dirtbike enduro dual sport thingie.l.

I love KDX200 kawi's.. had 3 now.. loved them all... for a 4 stroke i'd probably go DRz400 'ZUK

If your just wanting a trail bike and don't plan on racing then Honda makes the most reliable 4 strokes. The Suz. DRZ400 is heavy and if you don't get the electric start then it is hell to crank. If you want a quick yet still reliable 4 stroke you should go with Hondas new CRF450. It has alot of spunk and power. You can also race one with very few mods if any. The XR200 was origianly made for women. That is why the seat is so think and the suspention is so soft. If you can touch on a XR250 and the wieght isn't to bad then it is the way to go between the 200 and 250. Hondas bikes are like there cars. As long as you keep gas and oil in them they will run forever.

Back