Hello

rccola

Registered
Hello guys and gals, I am new to the forum. My baby is a 2000 silver/blue 'busa with yosh pipe. Glad to find a bunch of busa lovers.

cache here..

2002 Blue/Black, fastest color, and I have backup stating what I say is true....

welcome.

Hello guys and gals, I am new to the forum. My baby is a 2000 silver/blue 'busa with yosh pipe. Glad to find a bunch of busa lovers.
Welcome to the board. You have great taste in bikes. Cache you spelled Silver wrong because everyone knows that Blue and Silver are the fastest colors.
busa3.jpg

Don't listen to Cache, Everyone knows the Blue/Silver is the fastest color!! Welcome to the board!!

bills_bike.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard, as you have already seen we're just a bunch of proud Busa parents! rccola, yours and mine are the fastest colors period (2000 silver/blue).

Welcome to the club! Buy a shirt!
smile.gif

And yes they are all fastest, but the Black and Blue (sp) is definitely the fasterest!

Welcome!

Silly Boys, everyone knows the Black SE is the fastest. That's why they only made a few of them. Not everyone can handle it.

Hello back at ya. Hope you like it here. It is a little slow right now but stick around. We have a lot of good clean fun, plus you can learn a lot about busa mods and accessories. Great source for information on the Busa.

Anything you are looking for can be found here...just ask...go ahead try us.

Back