Hello Hayabusa Ladies!!!!

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Ok to all of our Hayabusa, sexy, intelligent, funny, bright, great riding & looking women. ***LETS GO RIDE.*** (bikes) Thought I better add the bike parts are get in trouble.

Hey I figured if a bad attitude rookie could come in and ask in an insulting way. A debonair, slightly gray with wisdom, fast moving Immortal Turbo Master should have a chance. Right?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Ladies here is to all of you.
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Thanks I was starting to feel bad because I did not get any answers.
coffeecup.gif
jump9.gif

Good job Ninja. Glasses up and a toast to ALL you bike riding ladies.

Brian

Ok to all of our Hayabusa, sexy, intelligent, funny, bright, great riding  & looking women.  ***LETS GO RIDE.*** (bikes) Thought I better add the bike parts are get in trouble.

Hey I figured if a bad attitude rookie could come in and ask in an insulting way.  A debonair, slightly gray with wisdom, fast moving Immortal Turbo Master should have a chance. Right?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
Keep it up Ninja! Keep it up. You're not above the law!

I am the law! (In my best Sly Stalone voice)

biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Ok to all of our Hayabusa, sexy, intelligent, funny, bright, great riding  & looking women.  ***LETS GO RIDE.*** (bikes) Thought I better add the bike parts are get in trouble.

Hey I figured if a bad attitude rookie could come in and ask in an insulting way.  A debonair, slightly gray with wisdom, fast moving Immortal Turbo Master should have a chance. Right?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
Keep it up Ninja! Keep it up. You're not above the law!

I am the law! (In my best Sly Stalone voice)
Honest I was not thinking any sexual thoughts about all of our Busa women, really,. Well maybe a little, well maybe a lot. I do however thing they are a very classy lot./\ Who I am sure would love New England in the summer(hint hint) or Florida in the Winter (hint hint).

biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Honest I was not thinking any sexual thoughts about all of our Busa women, really,. Well maybe a little, well maybe a lot.  I do however thing they are a very classy lot./\ Who I am sure would love New England in the summer(hint hint) or Florida in the Winter (hint hint).
Laguna 2003

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ 2004?

What up though?

Yhea I think we calculated once you could make it in 2 days if you did not get thrown in jail first.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

well you would have to stop for gas once in a while...
always gonna be some damn Buford T. Justice sitting in the diner at the gas station chokin on some food. Tick turds...

I know when I pass through CT on my way back home I can swing by your place and pick up your bike. That way when I head out to CA I will just bring it with me and it will be there for waiting you. And I promise not to ride it during the month it will be in my garage.
laugh.gif

Sorry to be off the subject here. Hello Busa Ladies we're glad you're here.

Busa Babes, where are you? where have you been??

Since the fiasco, I have seen Flying Swan post a couple times. Not enough for a party.
Have not seen Busachick in probly a week and a half..

What is going on ladies??!!??!! You away from your pc's basking in the glory of the sun down south?
whatsup??

Patience my boy! Swan is still around, and she's very busy with her own site and her coffeshop, Lo is going to the Raider game today, and Busachick probably hasn't gotten off her Monster yet!
tounge.gif

Back