Hello Guys and Gals

RonUSMC

Registered
Hi Hi,

Im new to the board relatively speaking. I have been lurking for a month or two now reading and absorbing about your experiences.

Ill introduce myself a bit. I am 33 years old and a Professional Web Developer. I have two main sites going right now, Personal Site and my Business Site. My personal site has over 10,000,000 hits and it still has no purpose.. just a place for me to post nonsense, lol. I have worked at Microsoft, Yahoo, Sony, Clear Channel, etc. I have been doing this for awhile,
smile.gif

I found the Hayabusa by talking to the dealer at Suzuki and him telling me it was the "Behomoth".. so it perked my interest! That was a few weeks ago. As of right now, Im in the middle of deciding to go to Sony Pictures Internet Division full time.. which would include a move to New York, so I cant purchase one yet. Hopefully I will have decided by Summer so I might be able to pick one up then. Im currently living in Port Charlotte, Florida which is just south of Sarasota. Very nice weather down here.

Its interesting how I found this site also.... I had started building one just like it. Using a different Board System and the same Gallery System because I couldnt find anything like it. Then I just chanced on your community and got hooked. Great group of people here.

About the Web Stuff.. if you guys want any free advice or help with anything, just drop me a line.
smile.gif

smile.gif

Hey Ron, welcome to the board. You're right about this place is addictive and it does have a great group people. Injoy the site and get a Busa.
Jim

Welcome to the board! As you know we have people in Fla, and NY so where ever you go, we're close.
sarcasm.gif

Welcome...

Yes your weather is nice especially now.. Don't rub it in.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Ron,

Welcome. Stay in FL. If you like it there at all you probably won't like NY. Winters suck. The cost of living is out of this world.

I came back to IL last April and have been regreting it (the move back) ever since.

Later,

Steve

Welcome devil dog.

Some advice from the Chief.
Don't buy one.....everything else
will become insignificant.

face7.gif
FATJAP

Ron, good to have you...

some of us are not cpu junkies, just adrenaline junkies.
then, you got guys like me, cap, Narcissus, some others that use computers/networks/web design to feed us, and the Busa to fuel us. Glad to have you here, let us know what is holding you back from the busa, moving is not a viable reason.....

RonUSMC, hmm.. can't guess where your heart is.
biggrin.gif

haha. Thanks for all the great responses! If anything, after I get my bike you guys will all have a place to crash for the weekend and hang out on the beach. Here is where Port Charlotte is.

External Links Missing

Im a former Marine.. but I have been using this nick on the net for about 12 years now, dont see a reason to change,
wink.gif

Yes.. I am a netaholic. Seriously I spend 10-12 hours a day on the net. I have a computer center in one bedroom that is insane.

sorry for the delay in response here... getting tired.

you will fit right in here, even tho you are prospective busa buyer.
Many of us are former and current military. lots of cops here too. this is a family oriented site, no crap is tolerated by me or the admins. nite time now, cya on the flipside.

haha. Thanks for all the great responses! If anything, after I get my bike you guys will all have a place to crash for the weekend and hang out on the beach. Here is where Port Charlotte is.

External Links Missing

Im a former Marine.. but I have been using this nick on the net for about 12 years now, dont see a reason to change,
wink.gif

Yes.. I am a netaholic. Seriously I spend 10-12 hours a day on the net. I have a computer center in one bedroom that is insane.
I'm looking at the map and I can see my home town GROVE CITY.

Peter Groves - sirUKbusa

Welcome aboard - enjoy the facilities, get riding soon it's a lot to live up to..

Hey Ron,

Welcome...Relax...Enjoy your stay. BTW, you better be careful about offering sleeping accomodations to the .Org cause we will definitely take you up on it once we plan a Florida gathering (that's if you're still there).

Brian
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, definately no problem. People crashing over here is no problem.. I really dont feel at home unless I have to step over people to get to the coffee machine,
smile.gif

One thing I was thinking about. Next year for Bike Week.. a bunch of you could either ride or trailer your bikes down to here to the West Coast of Florida. I could find spaces for your vehicles and trailers easy enough here and at relative's houses. We could crash here and watch motorcycle videos until everyone shows up... then we could all ride over through alligator alley and head up north to Daytona, would be a nice ride.

I have done that ride a few times and its really impressive.

Ill find us a time share or something in Daytona for a week to escape the hotel crap. I have a buddy who said that he has a line on one. Wouldn't be that much and we could all just crash there with a garage to store the bikes. If they all dont fit in the garage, we could park some in the living room, lol.

Then when Daytona is over we could head west and then south for a change of scenery and head through Tampa then Sarasota.

Would be a neat trip, along with a place to stow your gear and trailers so you didnt have to lug all of it into Daytona.

If anything... this is a great starting point for a ride to Key West also, we could head down there and camp out for a few days. Great Place.

Back